PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Purple Microdot Acid Gummy Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleatherman84

Greenlighter
Hey guys. New here. Was wondering if anyone has had purple microdot acid in gummy bear form? My boyfriend and I literally JUST took one and wanted to know any experiences of anyone else. We will also document how we feel. xoxo

You mean liquid dropped onto gummies? Depends on the dose really, but should just be like any other LSD

Microdot generally refers to a tiny pressed pill, if it is gummy it would be more like a geltab. Never heard of em as gummy bears, though. How large were they?

Lacing candy with acid has been a thing since like forever. I've certainly heard about it before, though a microdot is something else yes. Gummy bears work great because they soak up liquid like a sponge. (Ever heard of vodka gummy bears?) Figuratively speaking, of course, because you do have to dry them for a night. I use it all the time for potent chems like DOC, 5-Meo-MiPT, etc. when volumetrically dosing from a solution is too much of a hassle, like at festivals or clubs where vials with a solution in them is frowned upon by security.

I use those gold bears and they are tiny. Depending on the amount of liquid they don't get much larger, theoretically you let the gummybears take in pretty large amounts like those vodka gummybears. Once security held up an old weed bag with a few 5-meo-mipt gummies in them, and he just gave it back to me because he didn't think anything about those gummy bears. :D

Speaking of which, did you get it tested OP? The aforementioned ease of laying a gummy bear does make it a prime suspect for being an RC in my eyes. Anyone can do that.

Last edited:
Yeah besides the fact that they absotlrb things very easily it is also very easy to get candy molds and put whatever you want in it as well. Good point on testing, as it could easily be adulterated with the manner of dosing.

Those are just descriptions of carriers for the LSD. A microdot is just a carrier of LSD as is a geltab/windowpane, blotter paper, liquid, and some people do put a drop or two of liquid onto candy or something else.

Make sure you actually are getting and taking LSD as a lot of what's sold as it these days is a research chemical or analog that's not even LSD at all. Stay safe.

Those are just descriptions of carriers for the LSD. A microdot is just a carrier of LSD as is a geltab/windowpane, blotter paper, liquid, and some people do put a drop or two of liquid onto candy or something else.

Make sure you actually are getting and taking LSD as a lot of what's sold as it these days is a research chemical or analog that's not even LSD at all. Stay safe.

Well guys, let me just say that was the worst experience ever. Definitely was NOT LSD dropped onto these gummy bears I purchased. I needed to be more careful. Literally the only thing that happened was that my boyfriend and I both got super anxious and restless all night. Also my stomach hurt and I couldn't stop stretching my legs. Terrible. Thanks for all the posts. You guys are great. Wonder what I actually ingested last night?

Well guys, let me just say that was the worst experience ever. Definitely was NOT LSD dropped onto these gummy bears I purchased. I needed to be more careful. Literally the only thing that happened was that my boyfriend and I both got super anxious and restless all night. Also my stomach hurt and I couldn't stop stretching my legs. Terrible. Thanks for all the posts. You guys are great. Wonder what I actually ingested last night?
Guessing really isn't allowed but if I had to say I would guess maybe doc as it is a common adulterant or was for a good while in my area and is orally active. I have had several doses of doc where I didn't get quite enough and I can garuntee it is very uncomfortable in that inbetween stage. Did you swallow it? Could be so many things really though.

No one can tell you what you ingested and speculation could be harmful.... What if someone said the most likely thing a DOx compound and it turned out to be something like mephadrone.... Just ew and all bad

Yeah it could be anything! Could have been 5-meo-MiPT, DOx, just a low amount of an unknown lysergamine, NBOMe, anything! Could just have been too low a dose of LSD even.

I hope you're purchasing some testing kits right now, Aleatherman84? A testing kit is non conclusive, sure, but at least it's better than no analysis at all and I don't know how lenient your country is with these things. If you can send it to a lab, then you will know for sure.

Unfortunately as you've discovered, this is why the only advice these threads ever really receive is that you test your stuff to make sure it's real.

I hope you guys are doing fine though. Let this be a lesson for future endeavours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.