• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

purple lollipop pills?

EtardedPrincess

Greenlighter
ok so tonight i was lookin for some pills, and happen to come across purple lollipops... i barely EVER take pills without going on pillreports.com first, but this time i did. there's only ONE report. not a good one. Has ANYBODY tested these? i believe they're either bunk, or pipes. not quite sure. i was just a lil hyper... maybe caffeine? in any case, i'd like to read some of your experiences, or if anyone has tested them, let me know. thanks. pLUR

Lollipop were also called alien symbol / pokeball and I know there are a few reports on PR if you use the search engine.

ok so tonight i was lookin for some pills, and happen to come across purple lollipops... i barely EVER take pills without going on pillreports.com first, but this time i did. there's only ONE report. not a good one. Has ANYBODY tested these? i believe they're either bunk, or pipes. not quite sure. i was just a lil hyper... maybe caffeine? in any case, i'd like to read some of your experiences, or if anyone has tested them, let me know. thanks. pLUR

You may want to repost this in pillreports discussion it gets more activity so you may get a quicker answer. This forum is meant for pill testing questions and answers.