(New South Wales) Purple Euros

lowlife

Bluelighter
First time poster on here, religious browser along with Pillreports. :)

Picked these up in the Wollongong area yesterday, just wondering if anybody has heard anything or tried them.

Name: Purple Euros
Colour: Purple
Logo: Euro (A bit hard to make out in the photo but when looking at them in person its quite clear)
Scored: No
Bevel: Yes, both sides
Texture: Smooth with some chips off the side of some pills
Smell: Nose is fucked at the moment so I couldn't smell anything :eek:
Taste: Slight bitter taste
Reagent Tested: N/A

I was skeptical after reading a report on Pillreports late December on Pink Euros in Melbourne that were DXM. But the Euro stamp on mine don't look as round as the Pink Euros reported. http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=24567

I will be consuming tonight and reporting back and will make a report on Pillreports as well. Any information is greatly appreciated. =D

Attachments

• IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 193
Consumed two. Waited around 2 hours and felt nothing. Stay away!

Also worth posting, a friend of mine had one and she said she could feel something but it was very short lived. She has a low tolerance as well so whatever is in these, there isn't much of it.

These are duds, people are trying to offload for cheap saying they are good double dunkers in Wollongong. Someone should put a report up, actually I will now.

yeh put duds with warning to PR, i mean they may be inactive, but who knows what else they put in them to make em taste like shit or to mimic biccy smell etc. assholes