Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Purity, dose, high

JoeMalm

Greenlighter
Ey

Newyear is incommin, so theres gonna b some molly on the table. Thing is, ive noticed people act quite differently on doses of molly. im used to doing 0,5g+ on a night EZ before gurnin with full frontal jaw and just enjoying everything (usually snort). However, when i read threads about doses ppl seem to aim for 100-150/200mg, which i think is quite low tbh. So im kinda confused as to if people just dont wanna get too fucked up, or everyones just at different sensitivites of effect? its been 30+ times with various different sources, so i doubt its due to heavy impurities/fillers for the gram.

So my question is, ppl who do 100-250mg a session, how much do you get affected? you ever sit and eat ur own mouth at these doses, or you just 'feel kinda good' thing?

All input appreciated

Personally I've got some sort of base-tolerance to all psychoactive drugs, and my MDMA intake for a single night will be ~200mg + ~100mg booster. This will have me fairly fucked, though not full gurnfaceeyewiggles etc haha. I also do enjoy a little bit more of an intense experience than the usual person.

You likely have a high tolerance if you've taken 30+ times, unless you've actually been spacing it out at least a month between rolls.

Yes, but you may get into a bad trip. That´s not fun man.

Intial doses
80mg feel ok
I roll @ 100 mg
I'm good at a club @ 130-150mg(rolling HARD)
Festivals I like 150-160mg(rolling around in the grass)
180mg+ way too much to even dance.

So I hate to battle the purity of your product bc that'll be a fruitless fight. Maybe your usuage built up a tolerance or are you on any meds. I've also been rolling for 12 years if that also has input on my dosage

For me with no tolerance (using it ~1x a month, 70kg male)
100mg - light roll
120mg - awesome roll
130mg - too intense sometimes but still able to dance and communicate

I usually add +60mg after an hour of coming up to extend the peak by an hour or so. All the people around me use dosages similar to mine (+ - 20mg).
Also these values are for oral use, if you sniff it, it should be even lower than this if it's indeed MDMA and pure.

i start out with 110mg and redose 60mg 1,5h later. that usually leads to a hard roll complete with eyes switching between open wide and closing uncontrollably, not being able to read and eating my own face (i look more fucked up on mdma than most others i know), but i'm still able to dance (although i'd have a hard time not falling over if i tried to do more complicated moves ;)).

snorting half to two-thirds that amount would suffice for the same effects.

it's all about the quality of your stuff and also individual factors (tolerance, body weight, medications, ...).

The stuff I get 150 is the max anyone would wanna take. My mate who is quite big was so drenched in sweat he looked like he had had a shower after that dose. For a standard weight 130 is about the max comfortable amount and 100 will do most people fine. 85 was a decent +2 for me. And nobody would even want more than one redose of 1/2 the original either.

I've had it lab analysed to 96% MDMA HCl with no active cuts. It's funny because most people I know think they're getting 'good shit' and go on about taking half a G in a night and they can't handle anywhere near that amount of actual MDMA, most of them realise their 'MD' had different effects to mine. Average street quality is so bad! Usually not dangerous, but bad

The stuff I get 150 is the max anyone would wanna take. My mate who is quite big was so drenched in sweat he looked like he had had a shower after that dose. For a standard weight 130 is about the max comfortable amount and 100 will do most people fine. 85 was a decent +2 for me. And nobody would even want more than one redose of 1/2 the original either.

I've had it lab analysed to 96% MDMA HCl with no active cuts. It's funny because most people I know think they're getting 'good shit' and go on about taking half a G in a night and they can't handle anywhere near that amount of actual MDMA, most of them realise their 'MD' had different effects to mine. Average street quality is so bad! Usually not dangerous, but bad
Well said

Alright I'll be the one to say it.........
you're probably getting some bunkity bunk. I don't want to be a dick but 500 mg is a huge dose, it would leave you unable to move the entire night or to being the ass hole who gets thrown out for scaring the sober folk. Test your drugs.

I've had my mdma tested before and I am a girl and a completely lightweight when it comes to anything, probably because I'm quite small, but throughout a night I usually take 300mg. And I feel great but I can still control myself. Last few times I've lessened my dose by half and it turns out it feels a lot better. Maybe if you take too much it sort of just overwhelms the whole effect or something, I don't know but maybe try a lesser dose

I've had various amounts, and i'm a 220lb guy (not bothering to convert that into metric) but anything near 200mg is too sedating to me, and anything at 100mg or less is just not enough.

Alright I'll be the one to say it.........
you're probably getting some bunkity bunk. I don't want to be a dick but 500 mg is a huge dose, it would leave you unable to move the entire night or to being the ass hole who gets thrown out for scaring the sober folk. Test your drugs.

Yeah i follow, and ive definetly been the one scaring the sober ones once or twice lmao. A big factor would probably be the fact that its always insufflated and re-dosed many times over the course of a night, which seems to be the not-so-smart-way of doing it apparently (something about serotonin being burned out super fast, and mainly realasing dopamine on most of the redoses(?)). it was just introduced that way. Theres been a few times where the stuff was bunkity bunk, but that was still noticeable even when going nasal.

I can't see myself dancing on anything more than 200mg.

The few times I've went past 300mg I've barely been able to stand up or focus my eyes on something let alone fucking communicate.

Your product is extremely impure, I doubt you'd be able to unclench your jaw for more than a couple of seconds or even remember half the trip if you literally took 500mg of pure MDMA.

I've only ever taken 120 mg - put into rc's myself. Followed Shulgin's advice for the dose and every time has been pure bliss. I can't imagine needing more but now I am curious: To those of you that have upped the dose, what is the change in effects? Does it get even more intense or does it just last longer (or both)? There is obviously a point where adding any more will just increase the negative side effects and worsen the comedown. Is it a gradual thing or a tipping point where it all goes to shit? Also, I have never really found my rolls to be speedy, they are more mellow and blissful. Perhaps higher doses add more to the speediness too?

Me and my lady she does 100 mg and I do 150 - 180 mg. Sometimes she's further gone than me sometimes the other way around.
Mostly we lie on the bed cuddle talk and mess around.
When the high wears off we smoke a joint and fool round some more.
Nothing strenuous and we do this a few times every year.

I've only ever taken 120 mg - put into rc's myself. Followed Shulgin's advice for the dose and every time has been pure bliss. I can't imagine needing more but now I am curious: To those of you that have upped the dose, what is the change in effects? Does it get even more intense or does it just last longer (or both)? There is obviously a point where adding any more will just increase the negative side effects and worsen the comedown. Is it a gradual thing or a tipping point where it all goes to shit? Also, I have never really found my rolls to be speedy, they are more mellow and blissful. Perhaps higher doses add more to the speediness too?

i can only speak for staggered doses (with the initial not being much higher than 120mg; but redosing before peaking should yield similar results), but doing more definitely doesn't increase the speedyness. going a bit higher increases the euphoria a little, but greatly contributes to messiness, loss of balance and loss of memory. the higher you dose, the more likely you'll sit (or stumble) around the whole night instead of dancing. and you're also more likely to make blurry photos of yourself that will shock you when you view them the next day ;)

and you're also more likely to make blurry photos of yourself that will shock you when you view them the next day ;)

I just leave this part up to the missus. Can always rely on her to take a hundred million photos through the night hehehe

I can only confirm what Black said. Clean MDMA should not be speedy in any way. It doesn't really give energy but makes dancing and moving effortless, my arms and legs are light as a feather :) Also it gets more messy with higher doses.