• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Purifying ish ?....clear

Multivitamin1998

Greenlighter
So got some nail polish put it in the freezer for 30 minutes then put the stuff in a small cup i dont know how much mabey like 4 pinkie size rocks and good amount of crumbs....mixed it with that (nail polish) Acetone for about a minute....then it looked nice and clear/clean......the smell was horrible so i put it in a little bit of water now im waiting for the water to evaporate is this a legit way??? I read multiple threads and they ......there just allot of reading for me dont get me wrong i like to be educated about what im putting in my body....i figured i had enough information to try make the stuff more clean so i did it now im just waiting for it to evaporate.......yes im sorta new to this darker side of the world and so dont hate too much...this was my go to website when i was younger....apparently it still is so what you guys think.....

Maybe I'm overlooking something as I'm still tired, but what drug were you trying to purify with an acetone wash?

Whatever it is you're trying to purify, try to obtain proper acetone rather than nail polish remover which has a bunch of other additives in as well as acetone.

To purify meth or crack cocaine, you need anhydrous acetone. This can be easily obtained by placing magnesium sulfate (epsom salts) on an aluminum sheet in the oven at 425F for an hour or two. A few tablespoons of the resulting white ash are added to your container of acetone and then it's shook. The magnesium sulfate absorbs any water present in the acetone, and after it has settled to the bottom it can be used.

Even the smallest amount of water present will lead to significant loss of product. I don't recommend nail polish remover because it often contains fragrances, other solvents and moisturizers. Go get yourself a bottle of acetone from the nearest hardware store.

Well it tastes cleaner just like nothing I geuss but when I smoke it, it starts to bubble up fast and turn brown a lot faster then when I smoke my normal bag I didn't experiment with.....i been smokeing since 12-8-18 daily so I cant really tell if its getting me any higher or not (do u think It starts to boil faster and turn brown fast because I got a fare amount of the cut out so it's mainly just meth?)...I know how to smoke too so I dont think that's the problem.... never touch the flame to the pipe and keep it rolling left to right...keep a damp/wet rag handy for cooling after eatch hit or 2 ....ummmm yeah so I just put enough in a small cup ....put about 1/4 cup of nail polish stirred 2 minutes...drained it then put it in a altoids container with a little bit of water it evaporated then I put more water in there ......it all evaporated....now I'm left with about haft of what I put in there .......do you guys think it's more safe to smoke or did I just mess it up more and waste a bit of it?