• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Purifying Dextroamphetamine pills into something suitable for snorting

Matt123

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

My country has changed the way it produces their dexies, to make it have more filler/binder.

Because of this, snorting them has become quite annoying.

I've tried an acetone wash, but it didnt really do anything.

Is there anyway to purify these tablets ?

Thanks in advance,
Matt

A micron filter that smack users use. I'm sure this subject has come up before. I guess you could at least Google your brand and find out what's in it. Do your research.

A micron filter that smack users use. I'm sure this subject has come up before. I guess you could at least Google your brand and find out what's in it. Do your research.

There's no brand where I'm from. They come in a bland package.

I've never heard of the capsules being blank. You made it sound like it came from a store. If there street, who knows. Just look up some common generics. They should list some common binders and fillers. IR will be better then ER, because ER has coatings that make part of it release slower, making the capsuls release slower.

Im sure you know this, but many other people will view this thread , so there is extra for them.

I get them from a pharmacy, but I know where the plant is thats producing them.

The ones I have are tablets (IR). The capsule version is the (ER) is the slow release version in my country.

The 5 mg's version of these tablets used to be made by forementioned plant, but a company bought the patent, and branded it 'Amfexa'. The Amfexa tablets are ridiculously expansive. So now everyone (including me) is getting the 2,5 mg's brandless tablets, and just takes twice the amount.

I'll try to find some more info on them, but I think it's not out there.

Hey Matt, what Speed King is trying to say, is that there should be some a completely distinct combination of numbers/letters found somewhere on the capsule itself that identifies that capsule uniquely. Find this and then punch it into Google and you should be able to ascertain both the active and inactive ingredients of your Dextroamphetamine. Once you know exactly what's contained inside the capsule, you can go about finding the best way to isolate the Dextroamphetamine from the undesired binders/fillers.

And so you know, the pharmaceutical trade, globally is controlled for the most part by a few really large firms. Mundipharma, AstraZeneca, Teva, Novartis etc. are firms whose medication you'll find all over the world. For instance, I've used Novartis Brand Ritalin (Methylphenidate) both in New England and in Iraq. My point is, although you might encounter some obscure foreign brand, for a commonly prescribed drug like Dextroamphetamine, you're probably using a preparation made by a well known pharmaceutical company.

Keep us updated.

Last edited:
Oral bioavailibility is upwards of 75%, I would just swallow them, unless you have a background in chemistry..

- Hopeless Soul

snorting isn't that practical in public and doesn't last long. the pharma is making it even better for storage, consumption, dosage and ease of use by making tablets. i would think instead of wasting a prescription and having to see what works and doesn't, you are better off crushing and snorting them. i just take my dexies with other things if i don't feel its strong enough.

Last edited: