European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Purification of Mcat??

mr.buffnstuff

Bluelighter
Has anyone had any success with trying to remove impurities from Mcat? Currently buying off darkweb and I know it's been recrystallised with something maybe Epsom salts? Is there any way to remove impurities at home?

Acetone wash should remove creatine and most other inactive cuts. Pretty simple to do at home.

The most basic of washes would be 99% acetone, a glass, fill the glass. Pour in your gram of meph, stir with a spoon until dissolved, pour through a coffee filter.

It's probably more likely your meph is just mexedrone though. Epsom salts crystals is exactly what it looks like..

My bad. It does remove most inactives I washed meph in it before a couple of times, although not for years.

Not sure if can discuss DN vendors???
If I can't I'll delete this immediately but surely it still bares HR? Got *snip*from *snip*, real big chunks hard as granite, smelt like meph, burnt my hooter like meph but weird disconnected feeling. So thought if I buy again I will find a way to try and clean it up.
I have just ordered some from *snip*, looks the part and for the price I fcuking hope it is!
I'm one of those people who would rather .5 of legit stuff than 5.0g of cut up crap....
Here's to hoping, otherwise it's time to get the glassware out

Last edited by a moderator:
Meph. The cuts should dissolve in the acetone. You can buy pure acetone for £2.99 only from boots.

Not meaning to go off topic but has anyone looked at the sample results on WEDINOS recently...I only had a quick scroll going back about 3months seems 3 people actually had got mephedrone...BUT 2 or was it 3 had been sold ketamine instead..now that as a non loverof ket scares the fuck out of me if I am remember corectlyothershad 3-MMC with some random rc cut. So yes it's out there but I would say what i gotlast was epsom salts with either3-mmc or 4-mec....I just can't get any..so I am pretty much giving up for a while. Mindyou did manage to get some dcent coke for the first time in years in Uk but fuck me the prices!

Not sure of the solubility of meph in water (mg/ml) but I know when purifying coke you have to be certain that the acetone is almost completely anhydrous since 1g of coke will dissolve in roughly 0.4ml of water...

There's a good thread somewhere by Le Junk about it where he details how to make regular acetone anhydrous by using Epsom salts..

4-MMC isn't straightforward to purify as Amp/Coke.
Lemme get off this mobile device and tap up something proper. :)