PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pure DXM Powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomburgerz

Greenlighter
As of late i have been really interested in ordering some pure Dextromethorphan powder off the net. I live in Australia so i am a little concerned over the customs law regarding the substance. I have heard of people having absolutely no problem with customs although according to the National "Poison Standards" it could be considered a schedule 4 substance under specific circumstances. Here is a direct quote from the current Poison Standards.

Schedule 2. Pharmacy Medicine: "DEXTROMETHORPHAN (excluding its stereoisomers) when supplied in a pack containing 600 mg or less of dextromethorphan and with a recommended daily dose of 120 mg or less of dextromethorphan."

Schedule 4. Prescription Only Medicine: "DEXTROMETHORPHAN (excluding its stereoisomers) except when included in Schedule 2."

Theoretically if i were to order some pure DXM power what could be the implications of it? I have heard i could get a hefty fine and i have also heard i could get as little as a letter saying that is has been seized and will be destroyed if i don’t supply a prescription within 30 days, If the latter were to happen i would simply let the substance be destroyed and it would not bother me all to much.

Also if it is allowed would anybody be able to tell me a website where i could obtain DXM powder that ships to Australia? If this talk is not allowed on this forum board then disregard the previous sentence completely.

Hi there and welcome to bluelight.

I strongly suggest reading the rules when joining any community as they are there for a reason. We don't allow sourcing on bluelight or give legal advice so I have closed this.

Please ensure that you do read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.