• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Purchasing Test kit in Uk - experiences?

EmDeeExEx

Bluelighter
I reside in the UK (Wales) and am thinking of buying a test kit. I'm really only after Marquis due to budget constraints. I'm aware of EZ test and Dance Safe, and also ones on Amazon, but I was hoping someone from within the UK had experience with successfully ordering and receiving their kits without any outside interference or hold-ups.

Research into the legal side of things makes me feel a little iffy about ordering one, since it's a corrosive substance travelling through the post, are they likely to track the package or flag it up at any stage?

Desperately want a test kit, but the ambiguous legal side and lack of first-hand accounts of ordering and receiving successfully whilst residing in the UK is putting me off.

Any thoughts/experience from UK residents or moonlighting lawyers here?

Try these guys, pay with paypal and it came in a week as well. You can only get the whole kit.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/658754-Test-kits?p=11281343#post11281343

I reside in the UK (Wales) and am thinking of buying a test kit. I'm really only after Marquis due to budget constraints. I'm aware of EZ test and Dance Safe, and also ones on Amazon, but I was hoping someone from within the UK had experience with successfully ordering and receiving their kits without any outside interference or hold-ups.

Research into the legal side of things makes me feel a little iffy about ordering one, since it's a corrosive substance travelling through the post, are they likely to track the package or flag it up at any stage?

Desperately want a test kit, but the ambiguous legal side and lack of first-hand accounts of ordering and receiving successfully whilst residing in the UK is putting me off.

Any thoughts/experience from UK residents or moonlighting lawyers here?

No need to worry at all - the shipper is responsible for sending you it. IF there were any specific shipping needs they should have that sorted when you purchase. I have never heard of anyone having a kit stopped or having any problems due to the nature of the goods.

The link mentioned above - is about 50£ for the full kit and takes about 7 days for delivery. IF your on a budget and your funds don't stretch that far then your other option is to order the one use vials from EZTEST. These are cheaper to buy but work out way more expensive than the bottle testers.

Bearlove and Pothole: Thank you both for your replies! Still torn between the ampules and the full set but I'll be sure to decide and wait until their arrival before consumption.

Received kit from ecstasypilltest.com 8 days to UK, happy with it.

Received kit from ecstasypilltest.com 8 days to UK, happy with it.

8days shipping from AU is great :) thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the kit - if you test any dodgy pills try and make a report about them - would be appreciated.

Sorry guys I know this has been posted a few times but still not sure whats the best kit to get (I reside in the uk) that tests mdma powder? swim is concerned about pma after swim heard stories recently...

Thats a good read andy, nice to see some proper facts and not just bullshit for a change.

thanks. read that actually hence the question about testing kits.

cheers

Purchased the small ampules from EZtest.com and it arrived in 7 days in perfect condition. Would recommend them from my experiences.