• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pupils never dilate

Twiggyb

Greenlighter
Whenever I've rolled (mdma or pressed) my eyes have never dilated. I know it's the real deal as it's been tested and I've shared with others and everyone else's were huge. Just curious as to what may be the cause of this. I also don't think it affects me like it does others as well, but not sure what to make of it. Thanks for the help in my wondering.

Do you have dark coloured eyes that prevent you from seeing your pupils properly? It it is the real deal and has been marquis tested, your pupils will dilate. It is almost a physical impossibility that they won't due to the huge release of serotonin and dompamine and MDMA causes. Either you are on some meds that are interacting here, your gear is bunk (possible), or you absolutely no serotonin or dopamine your brain at all (unlikely as you would die).

My pupils never really increase that much in size - my friends will all have saucer pupils and I will look the sober one.

First time I rolled I wasn't on meds, but the girl I was with had pupils that almost made her iris disappeared while mine didn't do anything. Now a days I'm on citalopram and diazepam and they still don't do anything. my eyes are brown, but you can still tell where my pupils are.

You realise you are perverting the course of justice I hope! How dare you! How are our hard pressed policemen and women supposed to tell if someone is a straight, sober citizen, or an evil, drug crazed junkie undermining society? Scandalous!

Some of us have to wear those 'vampire' style contact lenses you realise, which are (I am informed by my accountant) not even tax deductible! Most unfair....

Lol, well there's that advantage. I certainly don't have trouble looking sober, with the exception of being overly friendly to people haha

On a downside, I can never take any awesome macro shots of my pupil that leads to oblivion. Just only other people

If your in daylight or in a well lit room your pupils wont dilate as much, even to where its unnoticeable for some peoples eyes. If your in dim light or darkness while on mdma your pupils should be super dilated for sure though unless its possible some peoples eyes cant get the effect.

Also when pupils are dilated they allow in more light and detail hence causing colors and lights to become brighter and more vivid, which is why some may experience blurry vision on e when looking at lights that are too bright for the dilated pupil.

Never had that happen either :/ it just doesn't seem to affect me like others

90s MDMA pills - huge pupils, blissful euphoria, fairly harsh comedown
(Doves, mitzubishi, playboys)

Today's MDMA pills (Teslas etc) - normal pupils, mild euphoria, no comedown

Strange !!

Yours or hers turnup? I'm joking of course, ahem.... know what you mean! Sigh, I see so few these days.... sniffle...

Thanks for the info, read up about it. That may be why it's not doing it now, but not why it didn't before. I wasn't on citalopram or any drugs at all the first time I rolled.