• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pupils changing size cause bizzare vision ?

d1nach

Bluelighter
Hello, my question is when your pupils are in the process of dialating and constricting does that make depth perception look weird. Like zooming in and out of focus almost like when they test you for glasses and ask "does this look clearer or more blurry"

Pupils constrict when taking opioids but I've never noticed any vision changes when high . Maybe it happens with high doses but I never payed attention while nodding so idk.

Stimulants tend to enlarge pupils... Sometimes by a quite a bit. I have noticed extremely blurry vision on stimulants but I don't know know if this related to pupil size. Pupil size may be a factor, but I think it has more to do with a muscle in the eye responsible for focus being affected by the stimulants.

Ahhh I use stimulants. And yea blurry vision describes it. Like if I hold things up close I see double. Or like I always keep my light off even in the day. I think it has to do with large doses of tobacco maybe because acetylcholine and the eye and being hyper alert to everything.

Its