PUKING ON "E"

kemicals

Bluelighter
I got my girl to finally try E, but every time she does it she pukes periodically during the night. She feels good but doesnt like spending the night hurling, cant blame her either. Any ideas on how she could prevent this. I take the same pills and never puke.
[This message has been edited by kemicals (edited 13 January 2000).]

One of my friends has this EXACT problem... and it's not just the regular raver pukin'... no matter how little she does, she pukes... and not just pukes... she HURLS.
fact of the matter is, I don't think there IS a way to prevent it... I think it is a perticular sensitivity to it... that's all I know...
------------------
"Like a shooting star,
Accross the midnight sky!
Wherever you are,
Yer gunna see me FLY!!"
-BANG!
PaRaDoX -and PLUR for all!

try having her sip on a bottle of water after she took her pill. I always sip on water afterwards...just a little sip every minute...I think it washes the pill into the system and never keeps it in my stomach too long. I have never puked.

I only puke when they're good and strong, something I actually look forward to, one good HUUURRRLL...and then Im peaking my ass off. The only challenge can be keeping them down long enough to be fully absorbed. In Spain, the land of the buena pastilla, its not unusual to see lots of people having a heave,you just need someone to rub your back and say nice things to you while you do it...I dont see it over here that much, maybe the pills arent as strong.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"

I've puked twice and those were some of the most powerful rolls I ever had. This probably isn't it but if you have a full stomach I think you'de puke and if you had a completely empty stomach you'de puke. Just have a little bit of substance (other than water) in there to keep the stomach acids at bay. Thats just what I do anyways, that tums idea sounds good too, does that effect the roll in any way other than not puking?
thought of something else, the only times I puked a huge heat rush went through me just before, in fact this is why my 2nd puke was alot "cleaner", I was like uh oh there's that feeling again and I made my way to the restroom. try staying cool, if she starts heating up take a break from dancing or step outside if possible (if it's cold where you live).
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect
[This message has been edited by Goose (edited 13 January 2000).]

Okay I'm a known vomitter. I find the times that I don't puke I've usually eaten a normal meal a few hours before (3-4 hours) which may or may not help. If I don't eat I usually feel sick. But another thing that I do that really seems to do the trick for me is not just eating Tums when I feel nauseous but eating 3 about an hour before I'm going to roll. I always carry them with me when I'm out but seriously try to take some an hour or so before and see if that helps.
good luck
smile.gif

the only true way to make sure she doesn't puke is for her not to swallow it.
have her snort it or take it anally.
both sound a little harsh, but if she doesn't want to puke, these are the only alternatives.
------------------
Stay positive and love your life.
-Nicholas Lofton Hexum

ive only puked once, and afterwards i rolled harder than before i puked, so i say bring on the puking!!!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

Yo Lane!
smile.gif

Sorry to ruin your theory there buddy, but the first time I puked, I had snorted it. I don't know, maybe it was from that disgusting MDMA drip, or maybe it was my body's reaction to a strong foreign intoxicating substance. Anyway, I have puked twice...that time (I only snorted 1/2 of a pill) and on New year's Eve when I took two pills orally at the same time. WOW!

I've only ever vomitted twice after having pills.
Both times it was after my 5th pill. I guess that's my body telling me enough.
Strange part is, after both times, I managed another pill, and they were both awesome!
Lucky me I guess. I have a wierd metabolism.
umm..anyway as soon as I start to feel even the slightest bit ill, I head for the loo and just sit down and breathe deeply for a few minutes. I usually start to peak hard then, but I try and talk myself down and out of the sickness. To alot of you this may seem like a waste, but trust me the peak comes back. Without the sick feeling.
You'll be surprised at the power of the mind. However, if you don't do it at the first inkling of nausea...well we all know that there's no stopping the projectile E vomit. Charming huh?
cheers
mona.
ps. That made me think of the scene in Stand By Me...where Lard Ass spews blueberry pie at the pie eating contest and then everyone starts pewing on each other...
PROJECTILE!