• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Puerto Rico TSA and airport workers caught smuggling 20 tons of coke.

PriestTheyCalledHim

Bluelighter
Washington Post said:
Twelve current and former TSA agents and airport workers have been indicted by a federal grand jury in Puerto Rico for allegedly taking part in a conspiracy to smuggle tons of cocaine through the airport in San Juan, the U.S. Attorney for the District of Puerto Rico said Monday.
U.S. Attorney Rosa Emilia Rodríguez-Vélez said the defendants smuggled suitcases containing at least 8 to 15 kilograms each of the drug through the TSA security system at the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport. Rodriguez-Vélez said sometimes as many as five mules were used on each flight, with each mule checking-in up to two suitcases. Between 1998 and 2016 they are alleged to have smuggled 20 tons of cocaine through the airport.

“These individuals were involved in a conspiracy to traffic massive quantities of illegal narcotics to the continental United States,” Rodríguez-Vélez said in a statement.

Article link:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ugh-puerto-rico-airport/ar-AAmTKAZ?li=BBnbfcL

Last edited:
Clearly they weren't warned beforehand that only high-ranking operatives within the CIA are permitted to wipe their asses with their own laws in such a manner. I pity the fools (except I fibbed because I don't - alternative facts).