• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychs with minimal cross-tolerance between each other?

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
In the other thread I posted, I explained how I learned the hard way about trying to trip 3 days in a row on LSD with 2c-b mixed in; by day 3 I got virtually nothing from ~2000ug of LSD and the negative effects of LSD were amplified (nausea, fatigue, dizziness, my friend who was on the same "drug-diet" for the weekend got a brief but intense ache/pain in his legs, which I think may have been vasoconstriction).

Anyways, I'm wondering what psychedelics might have the least cross-tolerance with LSD. Something I could trip possibly on day 2 of a 3 day festival to give myself a full day between LSD doses (which IME, waiting a day in between help tremendously in resetting tolerance relative to dosing <24 hours later).

Any info on this?

I think 5HT2a agonists all share the same tolerance. Personally, I'd guess that some phenethylamines might have slightly less crosstolerance with tryptamines and lysergamides, but I can't say that as a fact.

If you really want to avoid tolerance over several days of tripping, you'll need to get into dissociatives, and switch them and the traditional psychedelics every day. That said, you must be taking some very high doses from the start, because I can trip for almost a whole week until I'm completely immune to getting any what so ever effects from LSD, as you describe. But I guess we're all different.