• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Psychotria colorata dosing?

^^^Do you think l-theanine would be a good substance to carry around for people who get to far into a K hole at festivals?

If yes, how best to dose someone with it.

-GC

^^^Do you think l-theanine would be a good substance to carry around for people who get to far into a K hole at festivals?

If yes, how best to dose someone with it.

-GC

Yes its an excellent option. Oral doses of 1000mg seemed to kill relatively high dose 2-fdck trips within 20 minutes (which isn't that fast unfortunately, i wonder if sublingual l-theanine would work faster). Dissociatives are pretty anxiogenic for me and i felt substantial and unmistakable relief from the l-theanine (albiet at pretty high doses -- 1 gram of l-theanine is quite a bit). If it is in capsules (commonly available in 200mg doses -- thus i recommend 5 capsules) I'd suggest that they are bitten into or poured into the mouth for more immediate effect (i used powder).

Thank you. While 20mins isn’t ideal it’s still better then nothing and a bad Ketamine trip can linger for longer than a typical experience sometimes. It’d also be a relief just for the person in trouble to know 20-30min and you’ll be feeling a lot better. Just the act of taking something you know will help can help.

I’m will be adding this to my arsenal Incase something goes wrong.

-GC

Tried about a 1 gram with water on an empty stomach.

28 minutes in: A wave moves across my entire body and slowly builds up to my head.

1 hour: Feeling no stress or anxiety just strong but smooth feeling all over. Playing some music and feel very at peace like I'm in the ocean.

1:34 minutes in: Seems to be peaking still feeling great and focused. Hard to compare this to kratom. I tend to get anxiety issues from kratom especially any extracts or strains with high mge.

4 hours: Still feeling great things are alittle slowed down now. Decide to go for a walk by the park. Wondering how hard it would be to grow here. Everything stands out more. Colors seem more vivid.

6 hours: Feeling the waves slowly die down. No real crash just a slow fade.

24 hours: Tempted to take more but I'm going to wait a few more days before doing again.

I ending liking it more than kratom or akumma or tianeptine so far but I'll have to try higher doses and longer to get a real feel for it.

Interesting. Any effects that appear characteristically opioid like or dissociative? The walk in the park description sounds a bit dissociative, "everything stands out more". Any itching, miosis, sedation?

Thank you so much for the report. I’ll keep my eyes on this thread for any more :)

-GC

Interesting. Any effects that appear characteristically opioid like or dissociative? The walk in the park description sounds a bit dissociative, "everything stands out more". Any itching, miosis, sedation?

Some sedation but I'm usually pretty wired so it takes a high dose of benzos or opioids to really chill me out hard. I take antihistamines so I didn't notice any itching. I didn't look in a mirror since on drugs it tends me freak me out. I think some degree of dissociation occurred but it's hard for me to really gauge. After a few more dosings I will look specifically at this.