• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Psychic surgery

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I've been fascinated by this topic in a very passive way. It has obviously been mared by fraudsters like any profession -- I saw the Andy Kaufman movie. Recently however, a few people around me have been talking about it. There are a few practitioners out there that seem to be the real deal and have the ability to work with dense energies at the interface between spirit and physical. The level of ectoplasm and things of that nature. I was shown some pictures by a lady at a seminar. She had experienced her own healing but when I interacted with her it was clear she had little insight besides awe. she showed some pictures she had taken of surgeries being performed. These pictures had lots of image artifacts like orbs and haze as well that were interesting along with more controversial images of blood and scattered bits of debris where the psychic surgeon layed his hands. Whatever right, but not entirely worth dismissing given my own experiences and interests.

So anyways, I appreciate that you all might be skeptical and so I respect your opinion. I'm just as skeptical in my own way but am curious. Have any of you had experiences with this or are any of you attracted to a particular healer or able to help expand this discussion. Very few healers seem to have an awareness of energies at this level. When you interact with people who are sensitive energetically they seem to tune into something else. Like prana and chi flows. I sense this too but I'm sensitive to the denser energies more so, the ones at the interface between physical in my own body. They are obviously (to me) extra-physical. I use sound, vibration and images of light to interact with it. I sense the effects. That's where I am at.

I am sometimes able to tap into intuitive healing knowledge it seems but whatever, I just sort of wing it. It feels like I'm playing a game with myself, but I'm not so dismissive. I don't know exactly what I'm doing but I know I am experiencing something palpable beyond a doubt whatever that may be. Tired of half-assing it.

So whatever, thought I'd put it out there. See if y'all have some insight or similar interests, stories, or topics for discussion.

Thanks for sharing...

What do you mean by working on the "interface between spiritual and physical"?

All of the energy fields of the body which radiate out are one continuous thing, including the physical (which is the densest field). There are models which separate the different layers so we can more effectively discuss them, like the chakra system or the theosophic model, but in real time it behaves as one field. So I'm just curious at which part of the field you perceive the "interface" to be?

My understanding is that different practitioners have different capacities for which levels they can work in. The most sensitive practitioners can work within the most outer, subtle fields. Most body workers in the world work on the physical, for example. So I'm not totally clear on what the concept of "psychic surgery" is. There are practitioners who use psychic ability to do work on non-physical fields but whether this work is reminiscent of surgery, I don't know... maybe I'm just getting hung up on terminology.

dense energy is more accurate. Like energetic molasses to use a metaphor. That's how I perceive it. It moves around. it has a ropy texture. I've heard it described as ectoplasm. The seminar I went to recently was about ectoplasm. I didn't learn much from it tbh, the people were so cautious about the topic that they presented some general concepts without saying much but seems people at seances would report a sort of goo materializing. Ectoplasm is usually defined that way as being at the interface between physical and energetic.

I've had strange experiences on psychedelics that involved vomiting thick goo, being in a bathtub were the water turned thick. My sister experienced something similar involving goo when her kidney stone passed. I'm assuming they're related in a way. That's why this information is coming into my experience. To impact this energy in any significant way I usually need to be on psychedelics or dissociatives, but I'm sensitive to it when I'm completely sober, just not as much.

This is a topic I'm looking to approach in a serious manner when the time is right. At the moment I'm gently exploring and observing this new texture of experience. I'm very excited about the possibility of being able to work with it and see where it goes, and what can be achieved. I think it has great healing potential.

I was shown how to help activate a person's lightbody. I enter meditation, with my eyes closed, and I can see specks and lines of light, which I could then touch, and 'join up'. I have to 'feel' how to do this. I cant think 'that line goes to that point' or some such, I let my intuition flow, and my hands just seem to naturally go where needed.

In my meditation recently I was shown a jellyfish like creature, and I was asked to move it gently away from me, which I did. I could literally feel it. I think maybe I'm being shown how to safely remove parasites from a person's being, but I have done no practical work yet. That was the impression I got anyway, could be wrong.

I have also experienced beings perform surgery on me. During what you could call this recent wave/shift, or whatever, I suffered a very serious and damaging psychic attack. I felt like I was being torn apart at the genetic level, hard to describe, but it literally crippled me. Normally I can heal myself from such attacks but this felt different. Now this gets a bit weird, my guides told me I was too damaged this time, they couldn't get close enough to me to do what needed to be done, it needed a hands on approach. So I asked them to trigger my girlfriend into helping me (why I put it this way may sound strange as I would have to explain the very unique situation I was in with this girl, put it this way, I've seen her being triggered by interdimensional beings before). She doesn't believe any of this stuff and at this point was watching tv in the other room unaware of my situation. Then she just walked into the bedroom, rolled me on my side, then began softly humming pleasant tones whilst stimulating my spine inducing a kundalini experience. This gave me the required energy to correct my breath, and at that point a blue portal opened up and I could see 4 blue beings reaching into me and placing things in me and pulling things off. To me it felt like they were operating on me.

Little out there I know!

Thanks for your post and best wishes on your path

You're further along than I am. I'm aware of the jelly fish creature you speak of. It's the reason I'm posting this. Its on the left side of my head and extends beyond the boundaries of my physical body in my case. I've been aware of it since I was 18 or so, but I've been slow to learn more about it. I've been to lots of healers and they aren't really aware of it. At least I feel like they're operating on a completely diffferent level than the one that is most present in my awareness.

The guides you speak of have been described as Ascension Medical Teams and Guardian Krystal Host in things I read that most resonate, but everybody has their own terminology. i don't want to impose my own confusions. But yeah, it's a collaborative process. Just that I'm still a bit of a child when it comes to these things so not able to communicate clearly. It's all so fleeting.

Thanks for your post and best wishes on your path

Thanks mate! I too wish you happy travels and healthy fortunes :)

You're furthar along than I am. I'm aware of the jelly fish creature you speak of. It's the reason I'm posting this. Its on the left side of my head and extends beyond the boundaries of my physical body in my case. I've been aware of it since I was 18 or so, but I've been slow to learn more about it. I've been to lots of healers and they aren't really aware of it. At least I feel like they're operating on a completely diffferent level than the one that is most present in my awareness.

Yes I know what you mean. Sometimes it helps to have an outside source to help jump start the removal of these parasites. I have a link here to a guy that does parasite/implant removals. I was put onto him by a friend I made last year who knows him personally. There are not many sources I trust that make claims like this, but this is one. I haven't used him personally as that was not where my awareness was being drawn to at the time of me finding this guy. I don't know if he charges any money, he didn't before but his website and social media has been revamped recently. It seems many people are finding him quite beneficial. I don't know if this will give you the solutions you are looking for, it may though, go with your gut brother.

http://unleashingnaturalhumanity.com/

The guides you speak of have been described as Ascension Medical Teams and Guardian Krystal Host in things I read that most resonate, but everybody has their own terminology. i don't want to impose my own confusions.

Yep, that resonates with me. I particularly like the AMT acronym ;)

But yeah, it's a collaborative process. Just that I'm still a bit of a child when it comes to these things so not able to communicate clearly. It's all so fleeting.

I hear ya, I have been deeply humbled this last year. I feel like a kid again compared to whoever or whatever it is exactly that I'm learning from.

yup, that hits the nail on the head in so many ways. I'll be exploring this in depth. All the right words without all the confusing ones. I'll keep you posted. thanks for being here. <3

I was shown how to help activate a person's lightbody. I enter meditation, with my eyes closed, and I can see specks and lines of light, which I could then touch, and 'join up'. I have to 'feel' how to do this. I cant think 'that line goes to that point' or some such, I let my intuition flow, and my hands just seem to naturally go where needed.

Strange... I think I noticed something like this last night when I was preparing for sleep. For many years I have been aware of these subtle - albeit imposing - energies that seem to come into view when my perspective shifts to something either specific or general (like a person or the thought of a person). I had no idea for the longest time what they were there for, until - while playing with them this time - something interesting happened. I realized there was an almost perfect rhythm to how these things connect and join up. For example: I would notice groups of subtle energy all separated from one another but they were somehow interacting. By guessing the rhythm that they "activate on" I essentially just sync them together. So far I have been a little hesitant to try this again, but it's probably best that I keep doing it just to keep it fresh and make sure I don't forget how.

Be sure to book a parasite removal session with Eric to unleash your natural humanity

yup, that hits the nail on the head in so many ways. I'll be exploring this in depth. All the right words without all the confusing ones. I'll keep you posted. thanks for being here. <3

Yes please do, I'd be interested to see how this turns out for you. I'm glad you're here as well, I always enjoy reading and learning from your posts, I think we're on quite similar routes, in our own unique ways <3

Strange... I think I noticed something like this last night when I was preparing for sleep. For many years I have been aware of these subtle - albeit imposing - energies that seem to come into view when my perspective shifts to something either specific or general (like a person or the thought of a person). I had no idea for the longest time what they were there for, until - while playing with them this time - something interesting happened. I realized there was an almost perfect rhythm to how these things connect and join up. For example: I would notice groups of subtle energy all separated from one another but they were somehow interacting. By guessing the rhythm that they "activate on" I essentially just sync them together. So far I have been a little hesitant to try this again, but it's probably best that I keep doing it just to keep it fresh and make sure I don't forget how.

Yeh sounds very similar. They're kinda like specks, lines or clusters, and when I let myself flow with it, it's almost like the energy is intelligent and knows where it needs to go - I am merely a conduit through which it acts. Or something. I have to be in the right state of mind though, I've been a bit lazy as of late with my practice. I'm just trying to re-group a bit after last year and haven't been as sober as I'd like. Having no chemicals running through your system while doing this makes it much easier.

^ That brings up an excellent point. No sense in rushing these things as sometimes they either come naturally or they don't come at all. I tried practicing this ability on some of my off time and found that I was able to do it to an extent, but wasn't quite in the right mindset. 'Makes me recall a certain something my mentor once told me: "Don't force your abilities."

Btw, I remember reading somewhere, perhaps on Vice News, that Andy Kaufman's daughter claimed Andy is still alive. Perhaps the psychic surgery was successful and he went into hiding(?)
Makes a bit of sense in a way (to me). He was very spiritual but perhaps a bit too aloof for some of his peers. There's something to be said in that, I suppose. My theory starts with this: Maybe the knowledge of psychic surgery actually being a legitimate thing turned out to be "greater knowledge". Maybe Andy was introduced to knowledge that was even greater than that (assuming some cultist or whomever came across him after learning about his surgery). But I'm kind of basing this off the supposed existence of an underground city where celebrities and bigshots are cloned and whatnot. I'm sure we've all heard at least some of them before.

Enjoy the times you spend learning about and stepping into new realities. Mind that it doesn't lead you into dark places however.

I think this bears repeating... and sorry if I sound lecturey, I don't mean it that way. I'm not the expert and I'm not some guru... follow your heart and do what you think is right. I just have a lot of personal experience with this and I care what happens to people... I guess this is my HR side coming out esoterically :p

If you're interested in psychic things because you think it's going to get you something or get you power, then you are on a dangerous road. There's nothing wrong with power in of itself, but if you get involved with things that aren't part of your path work then you're going to have to waste a lot of time compensating for additional openings and stimulation while you try to do what you're here to do. Being psychic comes with a greater degree of responsibility because you can use it to manipulate and harm people. Ignorant people do not suffer as much karmically as people who have power and knowingly abuse it. There are natural filters in place to ensure that only the worthy evolve to a certain level of cosmic power. They won't let in the corrupt or untrained.

If psychic abilities are part of your path then situations will arise where they come into awareness, like meeting effective teachers, or having personal experiences that put you into contact with those awarenesses on a regular basis. It will feel like a natural progression and evolution. I will admit, there is no evolution without some kind of desire... maybe you are drawn to psychic things because there is some deep seed within you that wants expression, due to a disposition. On the whole, I see a lot of new agers seeking things that they can't ever have because they want to be something that they're not. I have also seen many frauds practicing "healings" and their woo woo by acting like they are psychic because they have actually convinced themselves that they are when they're not.

It would simplify your life greatly if you just practice what you're here to do, what you need to do, and not whatever it is you think you want to do. You discover that by sorting out your personal crap and trying your best to be in your heart space 24/7. Your heart knows everything without the need to logically analyze... you will know what is true and what isn't in an instance. You will know your passion, direction and purpose if your heart is open. Your heart is a much, much better guide than the third eye will ever be. If you go forcing open doors that aren't meant to be opened for you, you may derail your entire life mission or at least make it a lot more difficult to accomplish. Why do that to yourself? If you're in your heart and follow your path, psychic abilities will naturally reveal themselves IF that is part of your work and responsibility.

Psychic abilities are not for idle curiosity. Shit can get real, really fast, and if you don't have guidance or some kind of foundation then you could really harm yourself... and no mental hospital will be able to save you.

Last edited:
Sorry for coming across as arrogant. I'll back off from this thread now. Thanks.

The following interview with Eric Raines is really worth a listen. I've listened to it twice now. I've had one of his implant removals and it has been truly transformative. It really isn't difficult to learn how to do this for yourself. I'm beginning this journey for myself now and becoming self-reliant. Learning how to work with these energies. All the support is in place. His perception of the drug experience is very insightful in this video. Thanks again to HypGnosis for introducing me to this person.