• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelics for muscle tension/posture problems

went from having extreme pectus excavatum to discovering my body and muscles and breathe, I rejected my body until ....lsd! then i was like... oh my GOD i'm alive! I had better get on this instead of dwelling on the negative! it took about 5 years but i'm pretty healthy and strong now. hours of yoga in sessions have changed a painful lower back to a dancing abdomen.

countless times!

I usually feel more comfortable (in terms of how 'natural' my body feels) on psychedelics. I can lay down more comfortably and feel myself being rained down upon, if that makes sense. Standing as well feels comfortable, and motion feels ecstatic. I usually feel energy pulsating throughout my body, and it does feel more balanced than usual. I often have back pain unless on a psychedelic or a stimulant. Weed especially makes my body very uncomfortable.

This is what got me interested in psychedellics, after trying lsd and mushrooms I would preform yoga and stretches while tripping for hours on end, and do what I would describe as the act of discovering my body piece by piece.

amazing times! now I hld most of the awareness ive gained from those times. years of video games growing up give you bad posture and psychedellics really helped!

Oddly enough last night I experienced absolutely no muscle tension, no contortion issues whatsoever just union with something beautiful -

i have undertaken psychedelic experiences with precisely this intention.
mostly my lessons have involved understanding what is wrong with my usual posture, but really fixing it has required attention over months of (mostly sober) life.
Not to say that the mushrooms and acid didn't help, but it was the daily efforts that really made the biggest improvements.
Lots and lots of yoga. An hour a day for 5 years. This improved my previously horrible situation by 65%.
Attention to my posture the rest of the day for those 5 years improved my situation by 10%.
I am still only 75% healed.
I hope that a few more years of yoga and self-awareness practice clear up the remaining 25% of the problem (which still hurts like hell).

I found that practicing tai chi while on psychedelics is immensely great for getting your body back into balance. Any type of breathing/stretching/movement will probably help. Dancing can do that too, but I often overdo the dancing, to the point of hurting myself :).

Try stretching and taking relaxing deep breaths next time you are tripping, and it might help permanently affect your muscle tension and posture....