View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Vibrations and Visuals

BlazedCoconut

Greenlighter
So, i've been noticing some changes in my perception ever since I took LSD 3 months ago, and i dont mean flashbacks.8( Yesterday, I was experimenting with some Coleus Blumei, ate 3 leaves mostly red and drank some orange juice, after that i smoked a bowl of hashish and tobacco. Now, I smoke hash everyday (almost), and I know its effects in my body, but this was different. After about 20mmin I started feeling a vibration coming from deep within, this vibration made my body almost lift, like a spiritual psychedelic experience, but this vibration was felt both mentally and physically, and I could control it at will i.e. If I meditate, i can start feeling this vibration. Music enhances this experience. I was wondering if any Bluelighter has had the same experience? Some things to contrast: I also had OEV and CEV, patterns and colors, but they went away as soon as the vibration faded. Quite an experience, do any of you relate? :? Could it be the Coleus Blumei, although no one has found psychoactive factors? 8o