• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic drugs for Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD)?

Troyvert

Greenlighter
I've struggled with social anxiety disorder for the last 11 years. During that time I've remained a functional member of society (college degree, job/work, etc.); however I have a very hard time making friends and it's essentially impossible for me to kindle any relationships with women. What drugs would you recommend I take, and if possible what specific retreats/parts of the world do you recommend for me to obtain/experience them?

Well... I've heard of people using mushrooms or LSD to use in sessions to free themselves from anxiety. Otherwise if you want to treat it the proper way. Go see a good psychiatrist and ask him or her to prescribe you paxil 60mg at bedtime along with Clonazepam 0.5mg twice a day. If you see a good psychiatrist they'll prescribe you what you want.

LSD & mushrooms for personal growth. Ketamine thepary aswell. ITs not a magic bullet but a journey of growth and healing. It could take 2-5 years of using these medinices to overcome social anxiety

^ ^ Yeah, I've heard ketamine treatments are not only good for depression, but also with anxiety as well.