• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Camping Trip For Semi-Experienced Friend - Advice?

SeenSoFar

Bluelighter
Ok guys, I'm planning a camping trip for this summer for myself and a friend of mine. We may rent a cabin or may actually camp out. He has some experience with psychedelics and entactogens, specifically MDMA, Mushrooms, 4-HO-MiPT, 5-MeO-MiPT and 'LSD' which he tried before we met and from his description was more likely 25x-NBOMe. He has shown himself to be quite capable with handling psychedelics of all sorts, and he has a particular interest in novel psychedelic compounds ('research chemicals'). The camping trip will be at least 4 nights, and I currently have the following compounds in my stash, all in multi-gram amounts:

aMT
DPT
DiPT
4-AcO-DMT
4-AcO-MET
4-HO-MiPT
5-MeO-MiPT
5-MeO-DALT
2C-D
2C-E
2C-P
2C-T-2
2C-T-7
25C-NBOMe
Methallylescaline

In addition, we also have ondansetron for nausea (barfing doesn't bother me, I'm an opiophile, but my friend really dislikes it) and etizolam and some opiates to come down with. I'm wondering if anyone has any particular suggestions for a good order of events? I was thinking something like:

1st day: Get there, arriving probably late in the afternoon, set up camp/settle into the cabin, have dinner, relax, and get a good night's sleep.

2nd day: Wake up, have a light meal, take some ondansetron, and about an hour later take some aMT. He is particularly interested in sampling aMT, so I thought we should do that first. I was thinking about 40mg each, and possibly adding a 4-subbed-tryptamine on top of that, or maybe possibly some DiPT, which is another he has shown interest in. We can see how that goes, listen to music, chill out, and enjoy ourselves. After the aMT burns out we will probably be pretty pooped, so we will probably eat something and then crash, possibly with pharmaceutical assistance.

Day 3: A rest day. Sleep in, relax, eat 3 full, big meals, lots of electrolytes and amino acids. Go explore the area, take in the nature, have a chill day. Probably go to bed early, get ready for the next day.

Day 4: Wake up, light breakfast, ondansetron, followed by a mix of 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7, which I have found to be a magical and amazing combination. See how the trip plays out, possibly smoke or IM some DPT as the peak begins to wind down. Again, we'll probably be pooped out, so probably dinner and bed, again with or without assistance.

Day 5: This may be the end of the trip, so if that's the case, break camp, drive home. If not, we will be extending it another 2 nights to jam another trip in, so if that's the case, a rest day like day 3.

Day 6: Wake up when comfortable. Light breakfast, ondansetron, take some methallylescaline, possibly supplemented by a 2C, probably 2C-D or 2C-P, but 2C-E is a possibility as well. Ride it out, see how it goes. Possibly add a 5-subbed tryptamine in there somewhere, maybe 5-MeO-DALT, since it seems to synergize amazingly with just about everything. Again we'll be quite tired I'm sure, so eat and bed.

Day 7: Break camp, go home.

This is just a rough outline, and any suggestions would be appreciated. What do people think?

Sorry in advance for replying to my own post. Got some more information to narrow down the plans.

So, my friend has said that he absolutely wants to do aMT and DiPT, and would like to do DPT on the peak of something. Suggestions?

Will tripping on serotoninergic substances with only one day break work at all? I can imagine the cross tolerance will be massive and you will need to really increase the dosages accordingly, which will also increase the likelihood of side effects developing.