View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

psychedelic blotters lsysrgic or pea? the basics

spacetrippin

Bluelighter
For all those thinkin to try any "acid" tabs being sold these days read!
Tip 1 -if its bitter its a spitter -25i,25b,25n,25c nbome etc
Tip 2 card stock blotter thick tabs also very commonly blend ink -usually nbomes
Tip 3 your tip takes 2 hours to take effect -dox compounds your in for an adventure!
Tip4, lysrgics (lsd) glows under black light
tip5 when in doubt test kit!
Tip 6 never be certain its actully( lsd) even with all these methods there a various lysergic analogs out and about, allad lsz,p1lsd, ethlad etc...
Tip 6 dont buy off the street, unless it's from a trusted person

That's my simple harm reduction blotter guide
peace !

I applaud the effort. But you know, the stickies up there do a great job and I bet there was a lot of work put into it.

Also check out some of Solipsis' faqs. I got absorbed into them recently and they were a nice read. I was surprised to see some of my views aligned with it. I felt like I deserved some brownie points, heh. You may see your own tips in there too, as well as lots of other information related to harm reduction.

I like the spirit in your post though!

There you go OP. Solipsis is here. :)

Nice faqs btw. I'm not a beginner, but I still learned a thing or two from the beginner's faq. They are full of knowledge/experience!

I figured sombody had this already posted, but I did it anyways, one extra harm reduction post cant hurt, this nbomes are relly dangerous, and they are everywhere! And ive heard multiple stories of seizures just from around town, for every nbome besides 25n, its a shame ppl sell this as lsd and even worst the doses on most blotters are wayyy to powerful I have witnessed too much problems with these nbombs!
then doc is other there too but alot less, and that can lead too a seriously bad tripp due too its long onset
I feel likee they should label the substance name on the back of them loll just like they doo with lsz and allad