• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Psilocybin truffles + Nitrous + Cannabis)

trillish10

Bluelighter
Hello everyone! today i had a pretty nice expirience with psilocybin containing truffles, Nitrous and Cannabis that i thought i should share with bluelight, since i haven't made a trip report in some time now.

2:00PM: Me and my two friends decide to take the truffles around this time, they each took 4g and i took 6g. We decided that we may as well go get some nitrous from our local head shop as none of us has ever done nitrous while tripping.

3:00PM: after aquiring the nitrous and borrowing a canister from a friend we decided to do some as the truffles were beginning to make an appearance. We all live near lehigh University, which is beautiful by the way, so we decided to walk there and find a discrete place to do it.

3:30-5:00PM: After finding a good location we take a seat, look for others coming our way and my friend who i will call D took the first one. I took mine and it was absolutely incredible, it was like the truffles that were beginning to show just escalated. We proceeded to each do about 4 whip-its. It was quite awesome. We then decide now would be a good time to smoke some weed. So we walk back to D's house to smoke a bowl. I'm having a decent trip going now and i feel quite awesome, as i haven't done psilocybin in quite some time. It really feels like to use something that isnt synthetic for a change! The weed just potentiates this. The trip isnt intense just very nice. I feel quite happy and worry free. I also did not feel anxious about the way i was acting. This is usually my biggest downfall on a trip, as i seem to think i seem out of my mind, which probably isnt true. its about 4:25 now and we go inside get a drink and go in D's room to listen to music and do some more nitrous with the blacklights and lava lamp on. This was one of my favorite moments during a trip, it was absolutley awesome. The blacklights were creating geometrics and cool patterning all over, I also felt this sense of freedom for some reason. This part wasn't meaningful as much as it was liberating in some weird way. I really got lost in this music and the nitrous just added to this effect, music and nitrous is really cool assuming you can still hear the song playing lol.
5:00-8:00PM: at this point we decide to go to a nice park a bit away. Our friend drove us there and we walked and sat under a pavillion overlooking a little man-made waterfall, we also went and watched some geese and ducks in the water. We decide to adventure a bit around the park and find a path that leads farther back in the stream, also find a small cave in the rock formations and check it out. I decided i would have some solo time and do some outdoor psychedelic meditation. This was absolutely the best thing i could have possibly done. Nature never felt so a part of me. I loved it, the setting warm sun on my skin and the sound of a breeze and the water runnning downstream to a waterfall, the ducks and geese in the water, it was all so perfect. I closed my eyes and began to meditate, i just felt the energy all around me and just saw some wonderful geometric CEV's. When i opened my eyes, i had such visual clarity, with the psychedelic distortions. I felt pure bliss, absolute bliss. We decide to smoke a blunt with about 1g of bud in it as our trips were subsiding. We make a small fire and smoke the blunt. Not much was said, but it was calm and relaxing.
its now about 12:34AM and im going to catch some sleep and prepare for class in the morning, process my trip a bit.
Much Love!

I had some pretty poor truffles, not sure if they had lost their potency or not, or if it was just bunk.
What did you think of them? How would you compare them to regular Psilocybin containing fungi, specifically, P.Cubensis.

Sorry for the late reply! But i felt that the truffles certainly lacked potency in compared to a similar dose of mushroom, but other than that, almost identical. I'd say the dose i ate was equivalent to about 1.5g of gold cap mushrooms, though i know the amount of psilocybin varies between batch, so that may be irrelevant. I have read that storage for truffles is somewhat of an annoyance as they seem to lose potency pretty rapidly, more so than mushrooms, although i'm not sure. All in all, it was slightly underwhelming but certainly quite awesome.