Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Psilocybin Mushrooms-about 1.5 grams-A Trippy Journey to the Post Office

Drakesorz

Greenlighter
I usually work a lot during the week and a day came up where I didn't have work or school and I had some mushrooms that had been sitting in my closet for about 2 weeks, so I decided I would never get a better opportunity to trip.
So I went over to my friend's house and I ate about 1.5 grams and gave about a gram to one of my friends (let's call him C) because it was my second time on mushrooms and I didn't want to be the only one tripping.
C and I ate the shrooms at about 1pm and decided to go out for a walk after smoking some bowls of hash wax and weed. I was feeling pretty high but I could definitely feel the effects getting more intense as time went on. By the time we got to a forest behind C's house, I was feeling intensely stoned and I was starting to see objects begin to waver, but little did I know that my trip was only beginning.
We kept on walking and at about 2 I started to see more visuals. By this time I was pretty messed up and C and I spent time looking at random nooks in the forest, talking, and making stupid jokes. We came to a river when C suggested that we take off our shoes and walk around in the river, which turned out to be a pretty good idea. Whenever I stared at the water, the reflecting sun left very bright tracers on my vision and the water would morph whenever I stared at it for long enough.
C and I decided to walk back to his house at about 2:30 when we ran into C's roommates and then I realized that I had lost my phone. This really didn't affect my trip much, because I had fun walking around the woods looking for it, while seeing many many visuals. At about 3 we got back to C's house when I got a phone call from my mom on C's phone saying that we had to go to the post office to get my new passport.
She picked me up from the house and on the drive over my trip kicked into full gear. Objects were morphing and changing around me and sound kept distorting. Surprisingly I was able to keep up a sober enough conversation with my mom all while I was seeing the weirdest things.
Getting my passport was actually easy enough, only I screwed up my signature a bit because the words on the page kept duplicating and blurring themselves. Then my mother had the idea that we should go get me a new phone, so I also had to go to the Verizon store and try to pick out a new phone, all while full on tripping.
After that I managed to somehow drive myself back to C's house and he and I tripped together for about the next 2 hours smoking bowls and cigarettes, and then I went home and crashed.

I really enjoyed this trip, despite having to go through all that stuff with my mom! I hope to try shrooms again soon!

You dealt with many unexpected difficulties well.

Nice little read.

Nice read sounds like a good trip, nice work being able to talk to your mum while tripping balls.

You dealt with many unexpected difficulties well.

Nice little read.

yeah I think I discovered my talent for handling psychedelic drugs xD but more experimentation is needed for me to be sure, I am nowhere near to being able to be cocky about this kind of stuff

Great stuff! It certainly is interesting tripping in public. Takes a while to transition into the 'everything is weird but if I play it cool I'll be fine' mode. Once you get it though its such a good feeling. Tripped at the weekend and it took me a while to transition. I felt like a psychedelic commando when I did - this was helped by the sunglasses / military backpack combo :) My friends and I were an elite squad of hippy commandos on a mission to avoid detection by utilising our psychedelic powers.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

I sure hope you didn't forget the huge freakout mum was having... =D I thought you and C were tripping out and messing with her, I was gonna kill you. Make sure you never lose your phone when you trip people.

Driving like other things is dependant on a persons ability. Some folks can't drive & talk on the telephony at the same time. I consumed the better part of a sheet of acid a bit at a time and drove while taking it before driving to work for part of a year with no problems. I have seen friends more experienced than I drive while dropping several tabs of e & that is something I would be wary of

Great stuff! It certainly is interesting tripping in public. Takes a while to transition into the 'everything is weird but if I play it cool I'll be fine' mode. Once you get it though its such a good feeling. Tripped at the weekend and it took me a while to transition. I felt like a psychedelic commando when I did - this was helped by the sunglasses / military backpack combo :) My friends and I were an elite squad of hippy commandos on a mission to avoid detection by utilising our psychedelic powers.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

I love doing this but there are just some instances where I can't help but breakdown in public out of laughter =D

I love doing this but there are just some instances where I can't help but breakdown in public out of laughter =D

this.

i love roaring giggle fits. :D

nice report OP. i tend to find that when in "real life" situations involving family or authority figures trips tend to escalate in intensity.

im not sure whether its due to trying too hard to appear to have it all together (mentally trying to mask the obvious), or if its all in the mind while under the influence?

regardlessly, it sounds like you had a blast <3

...kytnism...:|