• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Psilocybin + Ketamine

Anyone do this before? Good idea or nay?
I’ve mixed DMXE with 2CB.

Keep your doses moderate (a standard dose of each - 35mg DMXE IN and 20mg 2CB oral - combined was exponentially more intense than either substance on its own, probably more intense even than if I had doubled the doses)

In this case, I’d start with maybe 30-50mg of ketamine taken intranasally 10 minutes or so after taking maybe 1.5g of psilocybin. I’d then add more ketamine (equal amount to the first dose) about an hour later as the psilocybin starts kicking in, and then take more as needed to increase the intensity of the trip to your liking.

Make sure to have all of your lines preweighed beforehand. It can get quite difficult to properly weigh out more when intoxicated, and this is especially true with ketamine in particular.

@Xorkoth has far more experience mixing psychedelics and dissociatives than I do, so he may have better advice here.

I’ve mixed DMXE with 2CB.

Keep your doses moderate (a standard dose of each - 35mg DMXE IN and 20mg 2CB oral - combined was exponentially more intense than either substance on its own, probably more intense even than if I had doubled the doses)

In this case, I’d start with maybe 30-50mg of ketamine taken intranasally 10 minutes or so after taking maybe 1.5g of psilocybin. I’d then add more ketamine (equal amount to the first dose) about an hour later as the psilocybin starts kicking in, and then take more as needed to increase the intensity of the trip to your liking.

Make sure to have all of your lines preweighed beforehand. It can get quite difficult to properly weigh out more when intoxicated, and this is especially true with ketamine in particular.

@Xorkoth has far more experience mixing psychedelics and dissociatives than I do, so he may have better advice here.
all solid advice and exactly my plan. probably 40-50mg ket per hour on 2g psilo (PE)

this is the best combo I have ever done my fav drug experince. Ketamine + shrooms + weed = divine

Start off railing ketamine at any point you want. I would smoke weed at the peak of shrooms and rail yourself into a k hole and discover the depths of reality and infinity.

it will take you deep and helps quell any anxiety.

Can be really nice but feel wrong imo.
Could be placebo but ive never liked mixing ket with plant medicines.
Nitrous is fine but i get a weird vibe when using ket with mushrooms or cacti.
Works great with 4acodmt or 2cx etc though.

But ive had some nice trips on libs and a little bit of K.
But other times ive felt very off when combining them.

Last edited: