• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Psilocybe cubensis/Low dose) 2nd Timer: "Spiritual Awakening/Addiction Counseling"

acidrhymer

Greenlighter
(Psilocybe cubensis/Low dose) 2nd Timer: "Spiritual Awakening/Addiction Counseling"

Here goes ladies and gents. At about 10am this morning I took 6 little squares of chocolate infused mushrooms (haha). I immediately went running as I am also training for a marathon, but stomach cramps terminated that ten minutes in. I came home and had the usual body "ups and downs" as I'll call them. (I should mention that I'm experienced in other areas of the psychonaut tribe so I knew well what was happening and I was prepared - or so I though) An hour into it the shrooms started kicking in and my mind set was that of spiritual empowerment. It soon turned into me looking in on my addictions (i.e. being a player and video games) and the people I have hurt because of those addictions. I cried almost every ten minutes and I should note that I'm a full grown man whose been toughened up by society. I then started texting friends and family, saying I love you (and no homo to those who cared - also lol) and made the mistake of sending a sorry, forgive me text to one miss that was meant for another miss. It all turned out better than expected because I hurt the first miss a few years ago. I was her first crush. You get the idea. Anyway, the second miss said all was forgiven and right there I felt in control for the first time in my life. I mean, this report wouldn't be so thorough. Believe me.

All in all the trip lasted roughly 4 hours and I feel a little more connected with my friends and I feel like I can be a part of their life again and help them with their addictions.

Perfect, sounds like classic fungus psychotherapy to me, better than any human analyst IMO.

I take these things alone. For one thing, I have no one else to enjoy them with, and another thing, I can easily direct which way I want my trip to go.