• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Psilacetin (4-AcO-DMT) has unexpectedly high rates of meeting entities

The_Big_Man

Bluelighter
The highest shroom dose I ever did was 6g of non-PE shrooms in a chocolate bar. While I was tripping very hard and could hardly hold onto reality I didn't experience meeting any entities or ego death. Then I got my hands on Psilacetin and took 30mg. I thought this would be a reasonable amount but while laying in total darkness and silence (what I normally do when tripping alone) I found it was much more like what I hear about lower doses of DMT (visually) than my shroom experiences. Full on ego death and meeting entities. I have repeated this several times and I get the same results. I have made sure that I am not taking more than 30mg, and I will consistently meet entities on a seemingly not too high dose which I never did on shrooms. Does anyone else share this experience or is it just me having a weird and specific reaction to psilacetin that doesn't happen with shrooms?

Ohh yes i have met entities on this compound many times, as well and with other 4-subs as well like 4-HO-MPT, 4-AcO-EPT and 4-HO-MET. But ive found that in particular Psilacetin is the deepest of them all. With higher doses it becomes of of the most spiritual of all psychedelics. It is absolutely very similar to DMT for me and i prefer it over Mushrooms, tho i do love those as well. When you mix 4-AcO-DMT with dissociatives it becomes one of the most intense drug experiences ive known.

Ive tripped over a thousand times on over sixty different psychedelics and fifteen different dissociatives. One of the best combos ive used was 4-AcO-DMT/3-MeO-PCP. It would consistently allow entity contact and the afterglow from the trip would last days and days. My stash i have of 4-AcO-DMT is very special to me, and ill only use it on rare occasions until i can acquire quite a bit more, i have 1.2 grams

I always thought 4-AcO-DMT was essentially a prodrug of psilocin? I guess that's wrong?

Anyways, I remember after doing a bunch of DMT that mushrooms took on DMT like visuals, which were always absent before that.

I've never tried 4-AcO-DMT.

I always thought 4-AcO-DMT was essentially a prodrug of psilocin? I guess that's wrong?

Anyways, I remember after doing a bunch of DMT that mushrooms took on DMT like visuals, which were always absent before that.

I've never tried 4-AcO-DMT.
It is a prodrug for Psilocin but there is some reports (anecdotes and supposed studies I have never found) that it is active on its own. I have never done DMT but the visuals of Psilacetin were noticeably distinct from shrooms and remarkably close to how many users describe DMT visuals. It also gives a notably different "body high" than shrooms for me. I enjoy shrooms but they leave me feeling gross physically during the trip and a slight "hangover" the day after that is different than a pleasant afterglow. Psilacetin doesn't give me this. Then again psychs are so individual that I could just be making this all up in my head and it has nothing to do with the substance itself lol.

Ohh yes i have met entities on this compound many times, as well and with other 4-subs as well like 4-HO-MPT, 4-AcO-EPT and 4-HO-MET. But ive found that in particular Psilacetin is the deepest of them all. With higher doses it becomes of of the most spiritual of all psychedelics. It is absolutely very similar to DMT for me and i prefer it over Mushrooms, tho i do love those as well. When you mix 4-AcO-DMT with dissociatives it becomes one of the most intense drug experiences ive known.

Ive tripped over a thousand times on over sixty different psychedelics and fifteen different dissociatives. One of the best combos ive used was 4-AcO-DMT/3-MeO-PCP. It would consistently allow entity contact and the afterglow from the trip would last days and days. My stash i have of 4-AcO-DMT is very special to me, and ill only use it on rare occasions until i can acquire quite a bit more, i have 1.2 grams.
Glad I'm not alone! I've never tried dissasociatives and psychs except for nitrous which I don't think really counts lol. I have also tried ether and DXM (a gram of DXM to be exact on accident my first time using it) and while ether was fun and DXM was enlightening they just didn't really leave me wanting more. I want to try ketamine, PCP, and their analogs one day though since they are almost in their own class compared to DXM, nitrous, and ether. For some reason though they scare me much more than psychs ever have.

Also what is your go-to dosage on Psilacetin when you're trying to have an "enlightening" experience instead of just for fun? 30mg seems perfect the few times I did it and I haven't gone lower or higher yet.

I've never met any entities on shrooms, acid or DXM. But I've also never tried DMT or any of these new compounds coming out.

Do they say anything to you or talk to you?

the "entities" i've "met" (i'm prolly 75% sure they were figments of my imagination) interacted with me via psychic, non verbal... feelings?

... like a language made entirely of emotional impressions. the different "words" were different emotions. the meaning was immediately apparent, as though it was my first and most familiar language.

the most profound, powerful, vivid interactions were from dmt, but they were also there with high- dose shrooms (especially when dck/ o-pce were involved)... and i mean like 7 or 8 grams of ovoids, which i think would be about 10- 15 grams of dried cubies.

i've had the same impressions (albeit much more subtle) off of cannabis and especially synth noids, and another time from a mystery psychedelic amphetamine on 2 tabs...

but it's mainly a dmt thing. i actually SAW them on dmt. came right out of the woodwork, and i mean literally.

one time, also on dmt, they didn't visually appear but they "asked" me if i was sure i wanted to head into the experience again, but i hesitated and it was immediately clear that i wasn't ready to go back and so the experience waned as a superficial, visual trip and then just poofed away.

oh yeah, and also felt them while on salvia... it was just much more abstract and bizarre with salvia.

Last edited:
I swear man I made entity contact on these Burmese I grew in my shower this rainbow horned thing flew in behind me felt a presence got spooked for a few minutes I can easily push it too far and get spooked on tryptamines makes me resort to spiritual things when it gets too heavy like fear of what haha nothing is actually going to come out of the woodwork and strangle me ?!

Unfounded fear I suppose was just taken aback I was no longer alone in the room was a feeling not just a faint vision of this thing funny first time I made contact with a rainbow horned beast thingy was on miprocin I saw this thing moving for a second like a split second but it was there on a screen actually not the air

I felt a contact on 1P LSD alien to say the least not like a full blown hallucination of these things

I’m not sure how to describe it I certainly wouldn’t try to meet some of them intentionally like the hideous creature I saw next me to me for a flash of an instant as I lay in bed wondering if I were dying like that was possible on another LSD analogue

Last edited:
I've never met any entities on shrooms, acid or DXM. But I've also never tried DMT or any of these new compounds coming out.

Do they say anything to you or talk to you?
I never met them before Psilacetin and I've used all 3 that you mentioned. Never tried DMT but I plan to. They didn't use language to communicate, more of telepathic communication. The most interesting one(s?) I met were these insectoid, wasp-looking aliens that invited me to chill with them. We sat in a circle in a sorta wall/couch/pod hybrid thing that sourrounded me like your childhood bed. They didn't ask anything of me and we just chilled there for what seemed hours (was really a couple mins) and exchanged calming and supportive thoughts to eachother. Their form was rapidly and always transforming while sticking to the insectoid/wasp theme. By all normal logic they should have been horrifying to look at but I was at ease with their presence. Finally they let me know it was time to say goodbye but that I would meet them again someday and that they would welcome me again. 10/10 would chill with the wasps again

the "entities" i've "met" (i'm prolly 75% sure they were figments of my imagination) interacted with me via psychic, non verbal... feelings?

... like a language made entirely of emotional impressions. the different "words" were different emotions. the meaning was immediately apparent, as though it was my first and most familiar language.

the most profound, powerful, vivid interactions were from dmt, but they were also there with high- dose shrooms (especially when dck/ o-pce were involved)... and i mean like 7 or 8 grams of ovoids, which i think would be about 10- 15 grams of dried cubies.

i've had the same impressions (albeit much more subtle) off of cannabis and especially synth noids, and another time from a mystery psychedelic amphetamine on 2 tabs...

but it's mainly a dmt thing. i actually SAW them on dmt. came right out of the woodwork, and i mean literally.

one time, also on dmt, they didn't visually appear but they "asked" me if i was sure i wanted to head into the experience again, but i hesitated and it was immediately clear that i wasn't ready to go back and so the experience waned as a superficial, visual trip and then just poofed away.

oh yeah, and also felt them while on salvia... it was just much more abstract and bizarre with salvia.
I have never tried DMT (yet) but I know exactly what you're talking about. The entities I met with never used words or even sounds at all to communicate. I couldn't read their thoughts but their intentions and emotions were easily understandable by me and I could send out my own emotions to them. They were very welcoming and I full on saw them in front of me. They told me I was welcome back any time so I hope to return to those specific entities one day. They were very chill. I was just sitting and seeing the endless worlds of fractals and flowing veins of geometry then suddenly they appeared and it was like I was in a room with them. Read my above post for a little more detail on it.