• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pseudoephedrine & polaramine

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3lusion

Greenlighter
first dose was 75mg pseudo E and 3mg polaramine, second dose (yesterday) 150mg pseudo E and 5mg polaramine, today im planning on taking 175mg of pseudo E, would that be a good idea to redose and with that much (175mg) of pseudo E?
please help me i dont want to harm myself..

Thats a good dose to raise your blood pressure and make you jittery. What kind of effect are you looking for? There's not much recreationally value here. If you want a stimulating effect, youd have better luck with coffee.

Thats a good dose to raise your blood pressure and make you jittery. What kind of effect are you looking for? There's not much recreationally value here. If you want a stimulating effect, youd have better luck with coffee.
I'm looking for a safe first time dissociation dose (my weigh is 125lbs), and i also dont know if its possible to reach dissociation from pseudo e
will 1 teaspoon of coffee be enough? or i'll need more than that?
and whats being jittery mean? what does it feel like?

Last edited:
Neither of those drugs are dissociatives, especially not pseudo-ephedrine. Antihistamines can cause delirium at high doses, but not disassociation it is definitely not enjoyable in any way shape or form, and pseudo-ephedrine is a weak stimulant with no recreational value, it can be used to increase wakefulness at low doses but at high doses its only going to cause negative side effects. Taking high doses of PE and an antihistamine together could result in one of the most unpleasant experiences I can imagine.

You could try DXM(dextromethorphan) but you need to find something that ONLY has DXM in it and no acetaminophen, antihistamine, nasal decongestant, or expectorant. A good thing to look for is store brand(such as CVS or walgreens) gel caps. But make sure you thoroughly read the package information and it only contains DXM as an active ingredient, you could seriously harm yourself otherwise.

Honestly, considering you are trying to use pseudo-ephedrine as a dissociative I think you probably not be taking any OTC medications other for than their intended purpose.

Neither of those drugs are dissociatives, especially not pseudo-ephedrine. Antihistamines can cause delirium at high doses, but not disassociation it is definitely not enjoyable in any way shape or form, and pseudo-ephedrine is a weak stimulant with no recreational value, it can be used to increase wakefulness at low doses but at high doses its only going to cause negative side effects. Taking high doses of PE and an antihistamine together could result in one of the most unpleasant experiences I can imagine.

You could try DXM(dextromethorphan) but you need to find something that ONLY has DXM in it and no acetaminophen, antihistamine, nasal decongestant, or expectorant. A good thing to look for is store brand(such as CVS or walgreens) gel caps. But make sure you thoroughly read the package information and it only contains DXM as an active ingredient, you could seriously harm yourself otherwise.

Honestly, considering you are trying to use pseudo-ephedrine as a disassociative I think you probably not be taking any OTC medications other for than their intended purpose.
I already did experience with DXM, maybe i could try to combine DXM and PE? not sure if its risky or safe, also in my country there are no more pure DXM syrups becuase of the abuse so i guess i'll have to extract it..
But still, is it a good idea to redose 175 or 150mgs? I really want to feel speedy today..
EDIT: I forgot to mention that if i'll be takin 175mgs of PE it would be also 7mgs of dexchlorpheniramine (polaramine).

If your looking for an easy to acquire dissociative high, dxm is pretty much your only option. you can order it online if you can't find any pure in your area. Make sure the only active ingredient is DXM, thats very important. Just forget about the psuedo and high dose anti-histamines.

After reading his latest post, I think english is the OPs second language and something is getting lost in translation. I'm thinking he is using the word dissociate to describe catching a buzz of any kind to escape from reality, and not necessarily to refer to the class of drug we associate with NMDA antagonism.

Either way, pseudo-ephedrine and anti-histamines aren't going to work for that. You aren't going to get any kind of pleasant stimulant effect from pseudo-ephedrine.

If your asking if one tea spoon of coffee is enough to get stimmy why dont you get some black coffee instead of taking pseudophed and likely just ending up extremely uncomfortable.

Yesterday all i got from pseudo e was a mild eupohira kinda, and a little high feeling that weed doesnt get you, smoked some bud later and the euphoria got stronger, another thing is that pseudo e made me very sleepy i almost fell alseep on my chair.. :D
didnt notice any negative side effects so im good :)
It is not that bad actually, can be a little fun when theres no money for the good stuff
I've read that taking more than 240mgs of PE in last 24hours is a risk for extremly bad things, i've followed that and nothing ever bad happened to me
a thumbs up for PE..

Pseudoephedrine has next to no recreational value, you're asking for a stroke with this.

I'm closing this as there isn't really any harm reduction value to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.