• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc pseudoephedrine, nicotine, xanax and codeine,?

cowardescent

Bluelighter
I've taken all of these separately but have enjoyed combining xanax and codeine before. I was wondering how it would feel to combine CNS stimulants with CNS depressants. I know that pseudo is good but generally has an unpleasant body high. What would it like to be to take this combo?

x4 ,60mg tablets of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (Sudafed)

x10, 12.8mg tablets of codeine phosphate (Nurofen Plus)

x1, 0.5mg/500mcg of alprazolam (Xanax)

x5, 4mg pieces of nicotine gum (Nicorette)

Would this pose any risk, health wise?

How tolerant are you to each of those drugs?
As far as I know 128mg of codeine shouldn't cause any problems. Throwing benzos into the mix can be really dangerous, but realistically speaking 128mg of codeine and 0.5mg of alprazolam shouldn't cause any significant respiratory depression (unless you're extremely sensitive to opioids or have some sort of underlying condition).

I don't have any experience with pseudoephedrine but 240mg seems like a fairly high dose. Remember that ephedrine isn't exacty a euphoric drug, it's mostly an adrenergic stimulant so it will likely make your heart race and shoot your blood pressure up. There's even the possibility of having a serious hypertensive crisis if you're sensitive to it, either way it doesn't sound very pleasant.

And nicotine, well... Depends on your tolerance, have you taken 5 nicotine gums at once in the past? Are you a daily user? Because if you're not then 20mg of nicotine and 250mg of pseudo at once sounds like a recipe for a terrible time.

Last edited:
I've taken all of these separately but have enjoyed combining xanax and codeine before. I was wondering how it would feel to combine CNS stimulants with CNS depressants. I know that pseudo is good but generally has an unpleasant body high. What would it like to be to take this combo?

x4 ,60mg tablets of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride (Sudafed)

x10, 12.8mg tablets of codeine phosphate (Nurofen Plus)

x1, 0.5mg/500mcg of alprazolam (Xanax)

x5, 4mg pieces of nicotine gum (Nicorette)

Would this pose any risk, health wise?
128mg of codeine is nothing.
However, the 2000mg of ibuprofen you're planning on taking with it in the form of Nurofen+ will make your insides bleed.
Nothing on that list is in any kind of dangerous amount and not even dangerous when mixed but 2000mg of Ibuprofen has a very strong possibility of an internal bleed.
And if you have varices for any reason (which is always likely in someone who takes recreational drugs and drinks. You could even have them for an unknown, undiagnosed reason), 2000mg of Ibuprofen is going to make them bleed, and if you're more than 15 minutes away from an operating theatre, you will bleed to death.