• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Pseudoephedrine Baking soda crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paultoombes

Bluelighter
So my rich white uncles friend told me:

"I figure that baking soda and pseudoephdrine are both water soluble, so i put 3 parts pseudo to 1 part baking soda in a small glass flask, added water and placed it over the stove. It boiled into some thick foam seperated from the water. I siphoned out the water into another glass and set both to cool. After it crystalized i scraped it out and made a line."

he was wondering:

"So after i bumped it, i felt a buzz, but that might have been a placebo. are the crystals i made actually pseudoephdrine? if not, is the pseudoephdrine in the water?"

You can say "I" here, it's fine, and what were you trying to do? Why didn't you just take the pseudo, what's your reason for adding baking soda??

well i had just done a cwe, and i kinda realized i could do it, so im just wondering if the crystals i have are pseudoephdrine. (i had just been watching breaking bad and i was feeling scientific)

I doubt it tbh. I'm no chemisty buff but I know baking soda doesnt have any reaction with pseudo. Because pseudo is water soluble, it all just got suctioned off with the water when you removed it. The remaining crystals were most likely a mix of baking soda and a little bit of the remaining pseudo. Btw, if you boiled the mix I'm sure a significant amount of the pseudo evaporated away.
If you want pure pseudoephedrine, you need to add a base like hydrocloric acid for example (this will yeild pseudoephedrine hcl, similar to how the meth in Breaking Bad is methamphetamine hcl).
There's a lot more to the process if you want pure pseudo, but like I said I have next to no knowledge of chemisty, just the absolute basics. For a full tek on how to do this, just google pseudoephedrine extraction, and you should get some good ones here on bluelight or other places such as drugs forum. Good luck man and above all else stay safe, especially when experimenting with chemicals.

actually, i wasnt trying to get pure pseudoephdrine hcl, i was just trying to create sodium bicarbonate crystals with pseudoephdrine in it (if that makes sense) I knew that whatever i did, the crystals would be mostly sodium bicarbonate. Thats why i used a small amount (a 4-1 ratio). Im not entirely sure how, but the crystals definitely worked. i used like 4 120 mg pills because of evaporation and spillage. and i ended up with more crystals than could have been possible with just the baking soda, (so i know i didnt fail and just snort baking soda). combine that with the relatively small amount of water (just enough to make a paste) .

tl;dr im not sure how, but I definitely ended up with something because when i snorted it i felt effects and then a comedown. it may have been a "dirty" cook, but i ended up with a quasi "crack" pseudoephdrine (if you get what i mean)

i plan on repeating and refining this weird little experiment, ill post the result after i can repeat this.

to reiterate, im not trying to extract pseudo nor am i trying to make meth or something, im just kinda throwing shit together and seeing what happens... and something did seem to happen.

Here is something that changed my enjoyment of drugs, and hopefully yours too.
Now you added baking soda and noticed a difference, i was first introduced this process preformed on mdpv. To make it smoke better you need to add a couple drops of water then sprinkle sodium bicarbonate( baking soda) to cover the wet mdpv. If some of you remember this was just done no questioned asked because it worked. It also magnified the tell tale smell:taste.
Then it was like the world forgot. For me it did wonders for the first apvp that was a powder. Again with aphp.but when it came to mdphp , it was said to be difficult to smoke, not when you mix it that baking soda and watet. Then 4fphp got poor reviews, the problem was it burn down on a flash and coded you lungs with a Film. His is were the process really made a difference . Once you mixed the baking soda and applied heat , it changed in to a free base. The chemical reaction can be heard popping,
Alright go away , your breathing on me.
I said “ get the hell out of my house,

Ajjjjj
The voices
The voiced

-/ I know I should drown the dog,

Am I a good boy now.

Guys, this is probably going to be closed imminently. There's little harm reduction value here and it seems a lot like a "best way to get high" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.