• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

PSA for Ezoo

I can't help but think "I'll have what he's having, though perhaps a bit less"

Another typical PSA. Telling people what could happen on rare occasions but not giving any info on how to prevent it. Only thing I find positive is that they haven't exaggerated it hugely, like they normally do. That's actually pretty close to what it looks when someone took too much, or something adulterated, including the tunnel-vision at the end (had that once when I mistakenly took 500mg)

I went to E-Zoo for 2009 (first year) 2012, and 2013. All three were a blast, but the music and the crowd was the worst this past year. I am tempted to go this year cuz Armin is coming, but all the security and propoganda is turning me off, not to mention the price!

I think I will have a much better time at this http://www.theglasslands.com/event/627091-liquified-rave-20-brooklyn/. The music choice sounds like it should be killer, not to mention how much I will save on the ticket compared to E-Zoo

I don't agree with the abstinence message, however it is nice to see EDM start to step up and address the issues of people dying and being hospitialized at festivals. The longer everyone pretends that there are no drugs at raves, the more people will get hurt due to lack of information.

Good information about testing and proper hydration will save lives.