Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

PSA - Eitzolam TESTED + FOR CATHINONE / BENZOS - Canada

Working_Class

Bluelighter
Has anybody else purchased from a Canadian vendor who has been really solid in the past, who had issues getting orders to customers right around Christmas time?

I've gotten probably one or two batches from them in the past and it was 1 - 2 mg tops kind of stuff. I took 4 mg once and went to a concert and it was a fucking absolute blur. I'm very familiar with what one milligram should feel like. I've taken 2 mg, and even after waiting 2 hours for it to kick, I can't speak for it whatsoever. It's quite a disappointment, but I'm sure this kind of thing happens when pre-sales have been done and everybody is itching real bad to get their shipment. Maybe their original shipment got pinched, and they had to switch suppliers or something. I'm not too sure.

All I can say with certainty is, the first 2 mg has been an extreme let down, the 3-FPM was on point, no complaints at all about that, and now I may have 600 mg of garbage.

Any Canadians experiencing anything Similar? I'd just like to know if anyone else used the same vendor (I'm sure you would know if you're into Eitz in Canada) and is finding similar results. Also, if there is some place I can send a sample to to get it tested, that would be mynt. It has a taste, but it's physical characteristics don't really line up with what I'm used to seeing with this stuff.

IE, past batches were much more granular and crystalline. This batch is much more... powdery and reminiscent of flour.

i thought canada had free drug testing.

sucks you got bad stuff. that's an important order to have messed up. not like leaving onions on a burger.

Thats literally an 8 min bike ride from my apartment, ill go at noon and report back. Im not sure what it is, but if it does have any Eitzolam in it, it's been stomped on. My biggest concern is that they sold some substitute drug, which is a greasy street dealer move. I would have preferred to not recieve any package at all if this is the case.

But, I do suppose I should take my own advice. Play with drugs, be prepared to lose your time, your money and your life. Fortunately this time around, it's just time and money thats slipping through my fingers haha.

So the test came back positive for an unknown cathinone, and they said it is possibly;
2, 4- dimethyl cathinone
And it also tested positive for benzodiazepines.

If anyone has picked up this batch, just be careful with it. The benzo is unknown, it didn't match for etizolam, and if you dose up on an RC speedball thinking you're gonna get a good night's sleep, you might be in for a shitty night.

I haven't ingested more than 2 mg. When I didn't get that characteristic anxiolytic effect, I decided to stop fucking with it and get it checked. Now that I know it's a shit mix of unknown ratio, I really have no desire to experiment with it. The possibility that I may mix it with ethanol and try it some day remains, but for now, it's gonna stay in the "other stuff" box.

Last edited:
So in an attempt to possibly separate the two components of this shit mix, I dissolved 150 mg in 3 mL of water expecting the benzodiazepine to precipitate out. Being that etizolam is what product was supposed to be, I expected it to stay behind as the cathinone got dissolved by water. There is no particulate present, which either tells me that the amount of benzo is absolutely minute, it's midazolam, or possible false positive for benzo. Which has be questioning the efficacy of the spectrometry test that was done on it.

Considering tasting it in the distant future. For now, I'm not sure what to think about this odd bag of cathenone. I may try growing a crystal on a flat piece of glass, for science. Also, if the taste test determines that the dose is indeed in line with what one would expect from a cathenone, I may make a nasal spray out of it for very small doses.

This experiment was sort of a letdown seeing as I did expect the detected benzo to stay behind, however, the results are definitive. This bag is all (or at least mostly) stim of an unknown exact identity as far as the test results can determine.

The company received their new stock at the beginning of February and sent me double what I ordered, of the correct product. Quality is high, and my satisfaction is achieved.

It came with the 500 mg I ordered, an extra 500 mg and an extra bottle of PG for making solutions. It took 2 months, but I'm happy with the outcome.

Also, talking with another person on here, I've been able to disern the bogey batch as Hexen. Which is kind of garbage, but it's interesting in it's own right, similar to cocaine, which isn't something I enjoy, but interesting none the less.

I'll be doing buisness with them again for sure. Being in contact and forthcoming were great qualities that the vendor held in high regard, even though the whole mixup was a bit of a letdown at first.

I finally found out what that mystery cathinoine was. the wiki link is here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metamfepramone

No idea of the appropriate dose, but vaping it was not nice, so i just been doing bumps. Topped out around probz 50 mg doing 5 to 10 mg bumps over the evening. Speedballing with about 3 mg etizolam and a few beers playing videogames. It's a DRI / NRI, so a little speedy but nothing to write home about.