• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prozac/Zyprexa withdrawals

beebox

Bluelighter
Prozac and Zyprexa. Two drugs I take solely for Bipolar Disorder; drugs I've never tried to get high off off; drugs I've been on for years. Now I find myself without them. It's been almost three weeks now, and I go from raging hot and sweating to freezing with chills. Insane anxiety. Massive stomach pains and nausea. Absolutely no motivation to do anything, including eating. All I want to do is cocaine and smoke weed. Well, and I want my meds back. I'm in the process of moving (and some fucked up shit happening to me) so I've been without a doctor for awhile now. I just hate feeling like this. Some days it's relatively benign and other days it's so fucking terrible.

Assuming you're in the U.S.

These aren't controlled substances, why don't you pop into an urgent care type clinic (don't use an ER for this, unless you're genuinely indigent) and tell them you're in physical transition and unable to see your regular physician?

I would think, ethically, they'd be bound to provide you a 'script - if you can provide contact info for your last pharmacy you filled at, so they can verify dosage and which compounds you need. Alternately, provide them with your prescribing physician's contact info.

But really, they should and may well just write you a prescription without checking as these compounds have no value as targets of LE or resale. They're psych compounds. Not oxycodone, it's better than the very well known and documented w/ds from those compounds.

Best wishes.

Assuming you're in the U.S.

These aren't controlled substances, why don't you pop into an urgent care type clinic (don't use an ER for this, unless you're genuinely indigent) and tell them you're in physical transition and unable to see your regular physician?

I would think, ethically, they'd be bound to provide you a 'script - if you can provide contact info for your last pharmacy you filled at, so they can verify dosage and which compounds you need. Alternately, provide them with your prescribing physician's contact info.

But really, they should and may well just write you a prescription without checking as these compounds have no value as targets of LE or resale. They're psych compounds. Not oxycodone, it's better than the very well known and documented w/ds from those compounds.

Best wishes.

That's an excellent idea. I'd never even considered that! Thank you so very much for the advice!