• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine) Extraction has me afraid...

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
So the other day i did some research on benzedrex esp after the beats generations use to benzedrine inhalers so i grabbed one from the store i work at. My background on anything speed is i love it. Do adderall, dexedrine, methylphenedate methamphetamine binges down in atl with a cousin that addicted and loved all of them. My issue now is im so afraid im going to get anxiety and have negative effects that im going to be preforming a death scentence EVEN THOUGH i have access to klonopin and gabapentin (anti convulsant) for emergency's...so mainly im asking,, IS IT WORTH IT. I already got it extracted from lemon juice and its been sitting for a week now.

I live in ny...not the city and the village in the city is one of the ONLY places to get GOOD crystal. I had the pleasure of trying extreemly pure crystal when i was staying in atl with my family and after having that, NOTHING touches the high that the crystal down south got me. Up for 9 days first time.....so yeah, IF i had access id go for it but i guess il still with the adderall n dexedrine and maybe heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy desoxyn (i wish).

Its definitely safer than street meth, so I'd go with it unless you're getting desoxyn. If you have benzos you're fine. I wouldn't go over 375 mg, 250 being the most reasonable dose. Front loading with stuff that lowers your blood pressure isn't a bad idea, like drink a beer or two (but no more). The comedown is a bitch, but again you have the benzos. I've had great times on it, but I wouldn't ever use it if I had access to actual amphetamine or dex. And it's really best when you have an opioid to take after.