• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine - Everything you need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartiersParadise

Greenlighter
So I decided to type this because I've been using Benzedrex more and more often and have had years of experience I'd like to share for those like me who have an interest in knowing all about a certain drug.

Anyways, a few years ago in middle school with barely any stimulant use history, me and my friends heard of Vicks Inhalers able to get you high. We did it once and it was fine, my second and last time ever consisted of vomiting Dr Pepper menthol flavored nasty shit everywhere.

Doing more research on Vicks and l-meth, I read up on Benzedrex and how great they were compared to Vicks. I finally stole a few to try eager from the experience reports I read. Sorry for boring you, now I'm going to explain different ways of ingesting the drug.

Eating the cotton - NO. I gag at the thought of it. Done it before and projectile vomited in a way that could compare to torture.

Cotton Capsules - I figured maybe I vomited after eating the cotton from the taste, so I filled empty capsules with the cotton pieces and ate them. This method worked better and never made me vomit, then one time I vomited and decided it actually wasn't a good idea.

Lemon Juice / Vinegar / Acidic drinks - The thought of drinking this disgusting me so I hesitated and eventually tried it. The most effective method of dosing, cut your cotton to 6 pieces, put them in a shot glass or dosing cup, lemon juice is my usual acidic liquid. Fresh cold lemon juice works best because it keeps it strongly acidic. Cover the cotton pieces with the lemon juice just enough to submerge them completely. Let this sit 1 hour, you can push on the cotton blob with a spoon every now and then for better results. Others say 24 hours is how long you need to soak but don't believe that. One hour is fine. Pick up the wet cotton blob and squeeze all the liquid into the shot glass to the last drop. Throw the cotton away, now get the best tasting drink you can think of to wash that nasty shit down with. Honestly Monster energy drinks have become my favorite chaser and I hate Monster normally, it just gets the taste gone the quickest.

Extraction with HCl acid -
I'm 18 and interested in getting more into chemistry so I made this my first experiment. Use a bunch of inhalers. Cut the cottons up and in a shot glass like a normal extraction, now add 20ml of water and around 10ml of hydrochloric acid per inhaler. Let this sit 10 minutes, stir it a bit while waiting. Now squeeze out that cotton blob, the hcl acid shouldn't be painful since it's with water which neutralizes it, but you may wanna wear gloves regardless. Now pour the liquid onto a clear Pyrex dish and microwave for 30 second intervals until it looks to be drying up good or sticky textured. Let the plate cool off for 10 minutes and watch the magic as the dried liquid crystallizes onto the plate resembling a crackback pattern of methamphetamine cooling and recrystallizing in a pipe after rolling a bowl.
Scrape up all the dried powder using some kind of good tool to do this with.
You should now have a pile of yellow half crystalline powder. You just converted that freebase to Propylhexedrine HCl. Use this advantage to make your own doses in capsules or whatever. DO NOT smoke this. If you intend to snort this stuff, use less HCl acid than I stated, try 6ml instead of 10 because the burn of this final product will have you literally crying. Hurts way more than snorting fat lines of ice. So avoid snorting your extracted product made with 10ml of HCl, it will fucking destroy your nose. I have smoked Propylhexedrine HCl as an experiment and it vaporized just like meth, blew huge clouds, euphoria not better than oral though. The next day I had extreme trouble breathing and felt like I was going to suffocate. Unless you use diethyl ether and lye to make it stable to smoke or snort, don't do it. I haven't attempted the process but others have posted instructions already.

Dose - In my opinion, 2 inhalers gives the perfect social non overwhelming happy high. 3 or more should be done by experienced tweakers only. Also this drug is amazing for increased sexual pleasure. I've taken 1250mg at once for my highest dose ever and I was fine.

The dark side of Benzedrex -
This has happened to me a few times and others reported it as well. I took a lemon juice shot with 750mg because I've done this a million times with no issues. It hit me differently. I realized I was basically unable to move, walking to the bathroom to piss was difficult. I had NO coordination and felt retarded like after a 2 day meth binge, a lot of anxiety too. I kept seeing things in my visual field like fuzzy colorful patches, I kept hallucinating my friend walking into the room and trying to talk to me, paranoid because if he did talk to me I'd have a ridiculous response from how mindfucked I was. I could not read my phone screen, the text was all blurry. I have no idea why this can happen randomly to people, but it is scary as fuck because you know somethings wrong. I felt better hours later after taking a xanax bar.

Stealing Benzedrex -
Many out there steal these instead of buying them, I have stolen over 60 of them for sure, taking all they have in stock and pocketing them, heading to the bathroom and tearing the packaging off. BE CAREFUL. Wal Mart has caught me using Lost Prevention workers and I went to jail over one Benzedrex and some Robitussin Cough Gels, pocket them when NO ONE is around and don't risk walking out with them still in the package because the alarm may randomly go off at times. Walgreens caught me and the cops came into the bathroom as I was ripping packaging off, I somehow managed to walk away with the 8 Benzedrex inhalers stolen from there and multiple DXM products, literally set free and I even sprayed air duster in the cops face while fucked up huffing it in the bathroom like an idiot. Didn't even ask for my ID!

Studying - Propylhexedrine is great for studying imo, I can rush through my work with high grades and actually develop interest in the shitty boring lessons which benefit me later on for tests and such.

I take Benzedrex as much as possible responsibly, getting more whenever I have the chance at a store supplying them, it takes away my general depression and lack of motivation so I take it often to become hardworking and staying on the right path in life from all the positives of this drug. I would maybe prefer amphetamine but Benzedrex is my main stimulant because I'm always broke.

Any questions? Feel free to ask, I like helping people out with the same interest as me and I most likely can answer whatever you want to know about this.

Also providing a list of most of the substances I've had experience with for anyone wanting to know:
Propylhexedrine, MDPV, Methylone, Ethylone, Mephedrone, Marijuana, 6-APB, 5-APB, 5-APDB, 25i and 25c-NBOME, 5-Meo-MiPT, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, alpha-PVP, Pentedrone, alpha-PHP, Methiopropamine, DXM, MXE, MDMA, various cannabinoids such as JWH-018, Amphetamine, Methylphenidate, Nitrous, 4-FA, well that's most of them.

Thanks for reading and sorry for such a long post. I tried covering as much as I could as a person highly experienced with the substance, I hope this benefits others. I love sharing my knowledge of drugs. Haha.

Firstly I'm not sure if this falls under synthesis discussion? But I feel it'll help keep you as safe as possible while messing with strong acids.
You say to use 10ml of HCl per inhaler, and a bunch of inhalers, with only 20ml of water. As far as I can think that's far too much acid, you should get some kind of pH tester and add the acid drop by drop until you hit the correct pH, 2-3 is more than low enough I assume. And then remove the pure (ish) HCL salt with a non polar solvent. Just because, I'm pretty sure your HCL extract is gonna harm you in some way, maybe. I'm not actually sure if HCL leaves a residue, but its not neutralised by water, just diluted. I'm sorry if I sounded patronising, I didn't mean to, if you're going to do it I figured this might help keep things as safe as possible.
Just so you know, I have ZERO experience with actual drug chemistry, so don't take my word as gospel, I'm just sharing what I know of chemistry from college etc..

Also, mods, im sorry for replying to synthesis stuff, but it was for HR. I'll even report it, just in case it is synth. Talk, to show my respect for the rules :)

Status
Not open for further replies.