• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Propylhexedrine-250 mg/caffiene-600mg/DHEA 50 mg/valerian root 1 g/nitrous-50/beer-5

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
Interesting experience right now, will type out as word for word texted to self afterwards.

after asking "god" (from the point of view of a small control tower with my neurochemistry as an inverse face) able to draw a cube that is a doorway into perception of a depth that is ""creativity"" in the form of tracers with fingers in repeated multicolored pie chart like images that rotate and animate.

extra dimension of perception that is my own visual field, coming back, as me, towards me, in a mirror of the image behind my body as the walls in the form of flourscent cubes and repeated imagery. (perception of extra dimension)

last wippit full of nitrous enters all breathing options thru accidental circular breathing at once leading to suffocation as a system that becomes an inverse of my parenting creating deepest fears that manifest as death in multiple repeats of same vision in same mathetmatic symmetry as perception of path of inhalation.

Quick recovery, as usual with nitrous. Felt the need to include this, atypical experience.

%)

I recently revisited propylhexedrine. I have had a few good experiences in the past but mostly they've been crappy and even a bit deleriant in nature if the dose is too high. However I got off opiates and have been for 3 months, and everything affected me differently when I was in the depths of my addiction. I tried it a few days in a row. The first day I had a great experience, very social, very good-feeling. The second day was almost as good. The third day I was totally sick of it and the negative effects started to rear. It will probably be a while before I try it again but it's good to know I can actually get good effects from it... it's quite a powerful stimulant, but weirdly it doesn't make me feel like bouncing off the walls, in fact it usually feels good to sit still. It still prevents sleep for quite a while though and drains me like other strong stimulants.