• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants propylhexadrine extract question

electric moon

Bluelighter
So ive been trying out propylhexadrine lately, and I feel it could be a useful tool for the type of job I have. I work strange hours, sometime days, sometimes nights, so I think this would be good for a boost. However, I hear people compare this to MDMA or ice, and I have to wonder what kind of garbage they've been buying...either that, or they don't have much experience with truly potent drugs.

Anyways, im looking for an extraction method that doesn't involve hydrochloric acid or naphtha, as certain agencies that watch over my particular profession would be suspicious of those chemicals, and I don't want to keep ingesting the cotton, which is what ive been doing.

What I was thinking was soaking the cotton in lemon juice (preferably for 24 hours but if I get a call it would have to be less) then mixing with water and boiling or simmering to hopefully get rid of the oil and drinking the finished solution. Im not sure what temperature menthol/lavender oil vaporizes or if its higher or lower than what would ruin the propylhexadrine. Has anyone done this type of extraction?

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/702426-Propylhexedrine-(Benzedrex)
Preparation
The most common source of Propylhexedrine are Benzedrex Inhalers. Benzedrex is marketed as a nasal decongestant due to it's powerful vasoconstrictive properties. Users crack the inhaler open to get to the cotton inside that contains the Propylhexedrine. The cotton swab is usually cut up and then swallowed or placed into a liquid such as soda or lemon juice for an 1-24 hours to extract the Propylhexedrine.

"Swallowing the cotton itself is dangerous, presenting the possibility of intestinal impaction. Also, at least anecdotally, extraction in an acidic solution appears more effective than use of something like water (which makes sense, as benzedrex has its phex suspended in an oily liquid, right, and thus in the freebase form, I infer. . .)"
-ebola?

So yes, your method sounds good to me :)

I did mine 2 days ago. I have a piss test tomm to get my d-amphetamine script refilled. I heard Benzedrex might cause a false positive for meth! Is this true?

No, I ended up throwing it away. I didn't feel like messing with boiling it down. I know that the lemon juice is fine for extracting the prop., im just not sure how well it would work trying to boil the oil out of it. Ill give it a try one of these days.