• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Prolonging the unique effects found from IV

pcplease

Bluelighter
Have I been wasting potential enjoyment by not orally, nasally, I'm sure intrarectal (though something seems inherently dirty going ass to vein), etc. and timing the shot right? I prefer cocaine intranasally for the duration factor; Ketamine IMO felt too weird I'd prefer to IM, and most opiods I prefer IV.

the rush u get when iving meth for the very first time - i wish i could relive that moment. its that bombastic.

IV is one of the longest duration ROAs (strangely enough), so consuming it by other methods like snorting or smoking wouldn't prolong anything

IV is one of the longest duration ROAs (strangely enough), so consuming it by other methods like snorting or smoking wouldn't prolong anything
I just mean the satisfaction/how IV truly feels different. stacking the peaks. I know from experience neither smoking (im sure if i dabbed enough or something), continuously redosing 20-50mg will not do anything discernible, really.

But, plugging (had to sry) mda+mdma while i laid down, shooting some in few minutes before I became useless. Always take that into account when anything weird is involved, lol.
MDA IV for me always heavily increases the hallucinations and this was no different. It felt closer to IV for 2-3hrs than it did plugging -3hrs.
3 and 4 MMC are VERY satisfying shots, too, mcflurry.. surprisingly less diminishing returns than meth. The comedown/rebound is worse for me with both than it is methamp, though. I dose about the same zmount o 3mmc as methamp, which is more of a "regular dose" than the latter takes for the cough