• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nutt's magic jizz (Sentia)

I'm pretty sure the blues I used to get 10+ years ago were phenazepam or something like that, they lasted for fucking ages

I'm pretty sure the blues I used to get 10+ years ago were phenazepam or something like that, they lasted for fucking ages
Yeah I suppose there were all sorts. I remember seeing a leaflet put out by the police in Scotland which showed what was in pills they seized. The "NTZ"s I remember being notorious containing etizolam as did many because I suppose OCGs purchased the powder in bulk before the NPA/blanket ban on "research chemicals" and pressed them into pills. But those ones in particular were so strong that people thought they contained rohypnol. The flyer I mentioned showed that they had etizolam. Many of them did but some contained weird synthetic opioids too. It probably was about 10 years ago that the bizzies and drug workers and such realised that there was a "street valium" problem so Nutt's list would have to be updated now given the danger of benzos, especially street benzos. But it's more the combination that's dangerous in terms of all the ODs than benzos themselves, given that they aren't easy to OD on by themselves AFAIK. The addiction element is obviously highly dangerous and it doesn't look like Nutt took that into account.

Edit: fucked this up. The link I posted originally is a list of bulletins, not the original I meant to post. Here is the one I meant to post with the NTZ pills which people thought had rohypnol. Also those yellows I had a few times, containing a weird opioid (U-7740 or something):

This is a bulletin with a warning about a "valium" tablet containing fentanyl and I've had this press before but a long time ago (they were sold as "temazepam" and people complained that they were weak. Probably different pills tho - there's no date so fuck knows and it's a popular press I think. Fentanyl tho ffs:

This is a list of bulletins. I found one by searching "Police Scotland flyer valium" and one came up with a pill containing fentanyl but it won't let me copy the link. This is the flyer I mentioned originally: https://www.nhsborders.scot.nhs.uk/...lletins/police-scotland-drug-trend-bulletins/

Last edited:
Etizolam was decent tbh, I don't think the ones I had were Etiz because etiz doesn't last too long. I'd be going into school the next day fucked up and only realising when people told me days later I was in the common room failing to make a Pot Noodle

But even legit benzos basically turn people into criminals if the dose is high enough, especially if they're already that way inclined. I know guys who would take a bunch of valium then go around stealing satnavs. There's plenty of cases of burglars falling asleep in the house they're burgling, or forgetting that they're burgling a house and making themselves a sandwich from the victims fridge because they're that fucked up.

In high enough doses they can make you think that you're invincible and/or invisible, which doesn't help. Alcohol can definitely make you think that you're invincible, but not invisible from my experience.

Where are you that kava kava is illegal?

Europe. NL.

One stupid mf used the wholeplant. Which causes liver problems, case closed forbidden.
I rember being at some friend's friend an they had kava, I think it was a liquid. That was in Germany, and I was very young and inexperienced, but I also remember that I felt quite content after having some.of that liquid. When I finally learned it was Kava and wanted to get some, I was told it wasn't available anymore.experienced
Now I'm someplace else, and it's years later and somehow I still can't get hold of some Kava (though it's apparently not illegal) to satisfy my curiosity

Google Kava Kava and you will find places that ship to the UK. I won't link them here since it's technically illegal under the PSA (Not to possess, but it is to import)

Etizolam was decent tbh, I don't think the ones I had were Etiz because etiz doesn't last too long. I'd be going into school the next day fucked up and only realising when people told me days later I was in the common room failing to make a Pot Noodle

But even legit benzos basically turn people into criminals if the dose is high enough, especially if they're already that way inclined. I know guys who would take a bunch of valium then go around stealing satnavs. There's plenty of cases of burglars falling asleep in the house they're burgling, or forgetting that they're burgling a house and making themselves a sandwich from the victims fridge because they're that fucked up.

In high enough doses they can make you think that you're invincible and/or invisible, which doesn't help. Alcohol can definitely make you think that you're invincible, but not invisible from my experience.
Yeah I liked etizolam but like all benzos (or whatever kind of semi-benzo etizolam is, I can't remember), if you take too much you can end up seriously losing yourself. As I said about those NTZs, they were fucking people up so much that it was like a zombie town even though people on the streets tend to just put the whole bag in their mouths (good ol' freshly dyed blue tongue). I got into states on them even though I never ate a whole bag at a time, I'd always try one of anything new to see how it affected me but after a while you forget how many you've taken (20 in a bag back then, usually 25 for a tenner now). Things would happen though such as being seen by people and not remembering even though I conversed with them. Also falling asleep on a bus chatting with an acquaintance, waking up the next day to find a cock and balls drawn on every page of my notebook. I admired their commitment to their project. But still I remember even taking one for the mere purpose of anxiety and feeling really loopy, stronger than any diazepam tablet I've ever had and when I learnt they contained etizolan, I wondered if they press 10mg in without realising that 1mg of etiz is equal in strength to 10mg of diazepam. Who knows. As I said people thought those pills contained rohypnol because people were in such a mess after taking them. I'd buy them again in a heart beat and just microdose them haha.

I do miss etizolam though and would replace diazepam for it if I got a good source because it is unlikely to be faked I imagine. At this point I don't even care if the pills I get have bromazolam in them, as long as it's not just chalk (or worse, containing nitazenes). The ones I mentioned wouldn't mess you up for days like the ones you're talking about though - you'd wake up sober. Might be interesting for you to look through some of those bulletins and see if any you remember come up. The ones that start with "flual" apparently last a very long time.

There's even one with fentanyl although I dunno when from. I remember those going around, or that press anyway and people saying they were weak but that doesn't mean they were the same ones as these presses are used and re-used by different groups and all that. When I had them they were sold as "temazepam" and people thought they were weak as fuck. Not sure how active fentanyl is orally anyway.

Last edited:
Google Kava Kava and you will find places that ship to the UK. I won't link them here since it's technically illegal under the PSA (Not to possess, but it is to import)
In the US there are Kava, and Kratom bars like in Israel Khat bars. But in Europe that's wisfull thinking.
That is more what I am waiting for. Especially for the Kava Kava as expertice seems necessary with the preperation and the kind used.

Or a strong Lemon balm/ passsiflora/ Magnolia bark extract. Slept well on Mulungu last night so I am hopeful nature is the cure.

An absurd amount of murders in Scotland were committed by people under the influence of benzos + alcohol , it's not so much that people were ODing on it, they were doing this combo, then going around stabbing people

Obviously you see the impact of alcohol in hospitals / police stations more, because it's the most commonly used drug by far. Something like 50+% of the population drink at least once a week. This doesn't mean that it's more dangerous than meth.
Did they blackout while doing the stabbing?

Overall harm to others score for methamphetamine looks off to me. Is it just a UK chart?

what about riding the horse while on mdma? You ever tried that? I have. Unfortunately the horse's husband come home and caught us and kicked me in the head. I've never been the same since...

Anyone who has ever lived in a community where meth has widespread popularity can tell you that the “harm to others” bar is laughably small lol. At least with heroin use you just travel into Nodistan and drool on yourself in a stationary position; meth propels a demented doppelgänger of yourself into public to wreck havoc! 🤪 you’ll be making other people’s lives exciting, dontchu worry ‘bout that pardner..