• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Professor Nut & UK drug law white paper.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Not sure this should go in with the heroin thread or be kept separate, let chinup have her call I say.

Anyway did anyone watch his warning of the Taliban crop laws being the cause in a few months of Fent taking over the UK streets & what that will cause? I said the same thing & was laughed at...well who's laughing now folks?

Also the Tory Cunts now wanna take away a person's passport for doing coke at a football match???!!! WTF are these closet rapist's thinking? Ye Gods what world am I living in.

If this white paper passed the Lords we're fucked I swear.
Dr Nut spoke 100% TRUTH to this committee but they had cloth ears, we need legal medical grade heroin to be taken in a controlled setting at the least, Fent is coming and I'm sure they will hope all the addicts die off, Burroughs wrote about this in Naked Lunch!!!!!

Oh well EADD if we ain't all in jail we will be dead of Fent or that "car-fent" stuff however the fuck it's spelt.

Tory party suck imho.

Did you see that woodentop in america searching someones car? He found a bag of white powder and must have opened it the next second he stumbles and falls over like sack of shit twitching. His police partner gave him some narcon or whatever to bring him round.

That was allegedly fentanyl

Not sure this should go in with the heroin thread or be kept separate, let chinup have her call I say.

Anyway did anyone watch his warning of the Taliban crop laws being the cause in a few months of Fent taking over the UK streets & what that will cause? I said the same thing & was laughed at...well who's laughing now folks?

Also the Tory Cunts now wanna take away a person's passport for doing coke at a football match???!!! WTF are these closet rapist's thinking? Ye Gods what world am I living in.

If this white paper passed the Lords we're fucked I swear.
Dr Nut spoke 100% TRUTH to this committee but they had cloth ears, we need legal medical grade heroin to be taken in a controlled setting at the least, Fent is coming and I'm sure they will hope all the addicts die off, Burroughs wrote about this in Naked Lunch!!!!!

Oh well EADD if we ain't all in jail we will be dead of Fent or that "car-fent" stuff however the fuck it's spelt.

Tory party suck imho.

If they're proposing taking away people's passports for doing coke, then that's the Tory party fucked innit? Or does it have to specifically be at a football match?

But yeh, this lot are the biggest bunch of inept, lying, corrupt, perverted Tory cunts in (my) living memory.

Christ, I thought Thatcher was bad. But at least she had principles and stuck to them.

Johnson is just the epitome of upper class mindless privilege, only surpassed by that uber cunt, Mogg.

I wish them all a very slow and extremely painful death.

Cunts.

Did you see that woodentop in america searching someones car? He found a bag of white powder and must have opened it the next second he stumbles and falls over like sack of shit twitching. His police partner gave him some narcon or whatever to bring him round.

I saw that cunt. He was not the only one playing those fucking games. The US police claim you can overdose from fentanyl from just by looking at it, they try to charge dealers with homicide related charges every time there is a fatal overdose because you know, they are a bunch of smooth brained fascists with Dunning - Kruger.

Johnson is just the epitome of upper class mindless privilege, only surpassed by that uber cunt, Mogg.
Amen Brother ❤️🙏

Mogg looks like a haunted pencil, you ever heard about the book his dad wrote? I'm all for a small state and very little government control into a person's life but he takes the piss. He would get hard if kids were sent back up chimney pipes, his Ideal life would be everyone living as peasants while he eats Roast Unicorn & wears shoes made from baby Dolphin.

Have you ever seen a film called THX 1138? That’s the kind of society I’d like to live in.

That was allegedly play acting...