• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Product Quality

ReceptorPlugger

Greenlighter
I already know that scoring anything from the street or in person is pretty sketchy unless you have absolute confidence in the supplier. For those that get their substances online, how would you say the quality of your shipments has been from time to time and overall? I've always received what seems like high quality stuff. no notable contaminants, cut, or anything to be suspicious about, with any drug. I ask because tomorrow will be my first time injecting heroin and this is the first time I've had my hands on this chemical. I have yet to open it, but when I do I'm going to check it with a black light as well as a fentanyl kit. In your experience how does smack, or anything for that matter, stack up in terms of purity, potency, and reliability when ordered digitally. I don't need any discouraging words over this decision unless it pertains to the questions I've asked, though I thank you for your concern.

I already know that scoring anything from the street or in person is pretty sketchy unless you have absolute confidence in the supplier. For those that get their substances online, how would you say the quality of your shipments has been from time to time and overall? I've always received what seems like high quality stuff. no notable contaminants, cut, or anything to be suspicious about, with any drug. I ask because tomorrow will be my first time injecting heroin and this is the first time I've had my hands on this chemical. I have yet to open it, but when I do I'm going to check it with a black light as well as a fentanyl kit. In your experience how does smack, or anything for that matter, stack up in terms of purity, potency, and reliability when ordered digitally. I don't need any discouraging words over this decision unless it pertains to the questions I've asked, though I thank you for your concern.
Really amazing to hear and I'm not going to judge you but I have a question what will the blacklight do?

Really amazing to hear and I'm not going to judge you but I have a question what will the blacklight do?
Check for cut, any off bright color would indicate a contaminant, like quinine. I’ve heard your supposed to see yellow for fentanyl and green for heroin, but the only sources I’ve found for this are users. I’m guessing these people have only ever received heroin with cut in it. From what I’ve seen, I don’t think it’s supposed to have any substantial glow to it.

Check for cut, any off bright color would indicate a contaminant, like quinine. I’ve heard your supposed to see yellow for fentanyl and green for heroin, but the only sources I’ve found for this are users. I’m guessing these people have only ever received heroin with cut in it. From what I’ve seen, I don’t think it’s supposed to have any substantial glow to it.
If that's true for fentanyl (and I have no idea) it would give it the faintest glow and might still be invisible because we're talking about the equivalent of 1 turbinado sugar crystal distributed through a lot of material

The fact that you have a test kit and this light are smart and an admission that you cannot be 100% sure you getting diacetyl morphine

If that's true for fentanyl (and I have no idea) it would give it the faintest glow and might still be invisible because we're talking about the equivalent of 1 turbinado sugar crystal distributed through a lot of material

The fact that you have a test kit and this light are smart and an admission that you cannot be 100% sure you getting diacetyl morphine
true

Recently I saw a documentary about Mexican drug cartels. They routineously mix fentanyl into heroin to get more for less. It's fucked.

But yeah ordering online and testing is smart.

I'm currently into research chemicals, those are legal to order on the clearnet. Unfortunately no good opiods at the moment, but many dissociatives. Dissos are great tools to get off opiods, with them you can just skip most of the withdrawal! And get a nice trip as a cherry on top.

Fentanyl glows super green/white and darkens to neon green as it heated

it's the quinine that fluoresces green. but bright green or orange tar usually indicate it's relatively uncut. you will see large dark purplish splotches if it has much more cut since the quinine

Black light will make fentanyl glow piss yellow. I have a question for the world as well. If you had to choose between fentanyl, or china white heroin, what if we could prove that heroin doesn’t kill people it’s fentanyl only? We might be able to prove it but I’ll wait until I hear from the group before I present my theory.

After some advice please.
Recent batches of cocaine have left me feeling what I can only describe as’fucked up’. Not the usual 100mph but more wasted, like someone who has just had waaay too much to drink.

I’m afraid it’s being cut with an opioid.
Recent batches I’ve found myself doing bigger and bigger lines.

Can anyone recommend a testing kit I could order that would give me a breakdown of what’s in my bag?

I’m in the UK but happy to pay for shipping.

Any help or advice is appreciated x

Can anyone recommend a testing kit I could order that would give me a breakdown of what’s in my bag?
dancesafe and The Bunk Police are organizations that create reagent test kits. I recommend getting a multi step separation kit from Bunk Police that includes a glass straw so you can get a more accurate test done by drawing the reagent liquid out in lines on paper with the glass straw as it allows much better detection of adulterants.

I also recommend getting some rapid response fentanyl test strips

unfortunately if a dealer wants to make you his profit minion, they can do exactly that by slowly getting you hooked on fent. Definitely best to play it safe.
The only way to know for sure exactly what is in there and in what capacity, you would have to send it out to a lab for analysis.

Last edited: