• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Process for acquiring Naloxone in Vancouver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Haley

Greenlighter
Hi there,

First post so go easy on me mods

I realize that in my very first post I am bending the rules by looking acquire a drug of sorts, however, I am hoping I get a pass being that Naloxone is the drug used to revive fentanyl overdoses and the media says it is being given away to potential overdose victims.

Having several friends in the party scene I am worried sick daily, already having lost one. (which is sadly a good stat in this city right now).

I am wondering if anyone knows the process into acquiring one of these pens incase it is ever needed at the bar I work at on Granville St or god forbid a friend?

Thank you.

I had a family members nephew die from fentyl laced heroin IV. The house was full of heroin users so it's a shame narcan might of saved him.

I think if u google it there are local events where they train you to use it identify a opioid overdose and supplies like at a local university I saw a flyer for one

I'm sorry, but we don't allow sourcing discussions of any sort. Your best bet is to talk with a pharmacist(s). They'll be able to help you with this question.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.