• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Problems with Recrystalising meth?

stolfieldoo1

Greenlighter
First time poster here but I’ve always trusted bluelight over the years for info so here I go i need some assistance. FYI I’m a user and not a cook so this may sound easy enough but not to everyone.
I was recently trying to wash some of my shit and recrystal it,roughly about 5g’s first of the acetone wash then denatured alcohol and what I was left with is pretty much nothing just liquid that never sharded when I set it off on its own to recrysatlise.
I don’t know If I used to much alch or were I went wrong but obv I did because it’s been sitting here for days and it’s just as it was before a jar of Alcohol with my dissolved product in it. I don’t don’t know what to do with it as of now other than stare at it? Help if possible if ya need more info let me know what ya need.

methamphetamine dissolves in denatured alcohol. you'll have to evaporate it all off.

depending on how your alcohol was denatured it may leave behind a bittering agent that will ruin the taste of your product. just fyi.

methamphetamine dissolves in denatured alcohol. you'll have to evaporate it all off.

depending on how your alcohol was denatured it may leave behind a bittering agent that will ruin the taste of your product. just fyi.
That’s ok I don’t mind how it taste cause I run it.
I think what’s happened is I just used to much d.alcohol and saturated the product. So to evaporate it off I would reheat but I’m not sure for how long before the products starts to burn off as well as I obv want to avoid that.

Ethanol boils at 78c, water at 100c, methamphetamine HCl will melt at about 170C, you have a pretty big window there.

Evaporate it in a double boiler if you are worried about heat. Meth in general doesn't break down when exposed to heat - hence why people vaporize it. You can easily boil the water off of a meth solution with excellent recovery.