• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Problems peeing on low dose methamphetamine?

SteeleyJ

Bluelighter
OK so here goes. I will try to avoid the tweaked out too much detail on meth post.

I'm in pretty good health. Currently coming off an opioid habit slowly but surely. Today I grabbed some shard looking meth to help Gove me energy.
I dosed relatively low..... possible .15 of a gram IV . Totally tweaked.

After a few hours I had to piss bad..... when I stopped it took me around 15 minutes to finally get it to come out. Had to strain. It also happened later.. Now I've seen this with opioids but not methamphetamine..... anyone? I'm concerned about wtf is in the ice tbh.

Is this normal? Is it heard of if not? Any insight would be appreciated. I know there are some pharmalogical aces on here that might know why 🤠

It’s normal. And very common. Meth sometimes causes the urinary sphincter muscle to seize shut. Just a small amount of urine or semen trapped there gets really irritating and makes you feel you need to go more than you really need to.

It’s not dangerous unless it goes on for hours and you have a really full bladder and keep hydrating.

Straining is pointless and you really need to relax the muscles in that area. I found taking really slow deep breaths while massaging around the bladder area in a hot shower usually loosened things up.

Hey @SteeleyJ

Yea @Perforated nailed it. Hell even I didn't know exactly why that happened. When I would do meth, I would find myself having difficulties trying to piss, and that 5 minute usual piss turned into a 15-20minute trying to piss in a synchronizing rhythm. I could only piss if I were in rhythm. (doesn't make sense until you realize that 30 minutes had past and you have been standing in the same urinal trying to piss.

You will find ways to release the piss-kraken. What I found that would always work is not only stay hydrated, but entertain yourself without forcing yourself to piss. Read a shampoo bottle slowly and every 5 seconds try to piss, if nothing comes out don't keep forcing it, just wait another 5 seconds or so and push again(pee-push). By the time you are reading the conditioner bottle then you should be getting closer to having a nice pee.

When I was younger I never had that problem with it. Of course back then it was shake n bake and now it's glass.