• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

problems after continuous plugging of ritalin and now problems with IV

DonVigor

Greenlighter
my friend has always gotten information from this site but never asked a question but this time he's had a personal problem without finding a solution around so I'm here to ask for him :D
My friend relies on ritalin to do all his studies! without ritalin he just passes the day dragging his feet! His preferred ROA has always been plugging since swallowing just means more pills to be swallowed, snorting is hated much because of nose blocking and iv was not in the question till plugging was working...
but my friend has had lot of work for the last two-three months so he has been plugging 15 mg in the morning and 15 mg in the afternoon for the last 3 months with nice results and no problem till recently... he noticed he had discomfort in his rectum after plugging, around the lower back area, it started like an internal itch which wont go away, he noticed that after every plug the itch got worse and it was moving from just an itch to some serious pain and started creating some serious discomfort!

My friend checked on this forum and it seems nobody has reported of such a situation...so logically he decided that the his rectum is "tired" lol and needed a rest...but still work got to be done and oral and sniffing is out so he decided to try iv for the first time, he said "Damn iv is soo messy", it seems he infected him self and got a strong fever after the first iv so may be from an internal abscess because after self medicating with for three days straight and abandoning all work for three to four days and resting with antibiotics amoxicillin, the fever went away and all is back to normal...

now the question is, what is causing this pain in the ass(literally, lol)...he says moving his waist he can feel the discomfort still in his lower back but not as strong as before...he wants to stop the iv and go back to plugging, he sometimes misses the vain and has to seek and seek and flex and flex to find a vein, he is a lil bit on the fatty side lol..so much hassle, he actually hates seeing blood but damn he got job to do...

he is also having fear of having cause some serious damage, you know fears like colon cancer and the like lol...

this is the first time he's asked me to post a question for him, so bare just in case protocol was not followed properly. Any good advice and input will be very much appreciated

testing grounds -> basic drug discussion.

alasdair

Hi there, sorry to hear about your troubles. Please don't use terms like 'my friend' as it's awkward to read - just say 'me' or 'I'.

Your issue isn't common and really could be anything. Maybe an ulcer, a haemorrhoid, even referred pain from something else. I would advise you visit your doctor. You don't have to tell them you've been plugging drugs if there's a physical symptom, but sometimes honesty can help them diagnose things.

Good luck.