• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Problem w possibly getting Ketamine inside my vagina.... i know this is odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokedogg313

Greenlighter
Hi, long time reader of this board, thank you for help and guidance over the years. I don't mean to gross anyone out asking this/sorry for the graphic nature, but last night i believe my partner may have had a trace amount of K on one of his fingers; we were fooling around and about 15 minutes into him fingering me i asked him if his nails were clipped, feeling a sharp pain. he pulled out, but the pain was still there, and it was a very similar burn to the way the K felt in my nose (i should also mention this is very strong ketamine and one bump made my partners nose bleed pretty intensely) for about 30 minutes, followed by a period of numbness where i was definitely close to a K-hole. This morning my vagina is still burning, and urination definitely does not feel good, however no blood is present. we tried googling this and of course since this kinda shit probably doesn't happen much, all we could find was like "5 coolest things to do while having sex on Ketamine" etc etc. I should also mention that i got Cystitis as a young teen from a bubble bath once, and "random chemicals" is something that can cause this too, and seems a bit more probable than the bubble bath. do i go to urgent care???? do i drink a lot of water and cranberry juice and hope to "pee it out"???? my partner has a history of kidney stones and was able to call his old Urologist, who told him that an anesthetic like Ketamine would not be causing the burning, then asked if i have a history of UTIs (i do); so the Uro is chalking it up to coincidence but i'm not so sure. can anyone help?????? thanks in advance.

Hi, welcome to the forum :) sorry you are having health issues.

It's a bit unclear as to whether you had also intentionally used this K?

You don't pee out of your vagina so that doesn't wash anything out. I do hope you just at least superficially washed yourself not that long after - cause peeing would "wash" you only that small superfiial bit. Ketamine dissolves well in water and on mucous membranes so if it was actually inadvertently administered that way, it would be taken up into your body similar to if it had been snorted (compare it to that for a good part i think). Meaning quite quickly. So regarding K, even deep washing seems unlikely to get anything out unless you are supersuperquick. On top of that, it would be visually small amounts and a lot would have had to be on his fingers - I guess to some extent you could accidentally get effects that way.

K is not supposed to "make your nose bleed intensely" from one bump, that isn't a sign that it is very strong like it might be for coke (though I am not really versed in coke). More likely is that it was cut with something that is somewhat caustic, enough to cause those bleeds.
So the urologist is right about the burning not being the K but UTI's seem a bit coincidental in terms of both timing and your bf's nosebleed though of course it wouldn't be impossible exactly. If you told the urologist about the nosebleed then it's disappointing he didn't make this connection.

There is also probably a difference in irritation between well inside the vagina or more superficially around the area that has incredible innervation - think clit to g-spot: some people intentionally take drugs vaginally but you wouldn't spread it over your clit and everything. Though could all burn slightly like when you snort but definitely nothing serious.

I'd definitely recommend neither of you using that K anymore, just taking regular care of your body as if you would treat an internal small wound or sore, and complaining to the source or at least finding another.

(If I'm right it should clear up fine on its own and I don't see the sense in urgent care unless you get urgent symptoms rather than a bit of blood and discomfort, but regular gynaecological care if it goes curiously slow to heal or if something else is off... that seems justified. Note that this forum is not a substitute for actual medical advice, especially in terms of responsibility - PD itself is meant for these drug's effects, though it is understandable you came to this subforum. GL)

Last edited:
It should get rid of itself after a while, just give it time and dont worry about it. your vagina was made to be able to clean itself. good luck and i hope the pain isnt too bad

first post about ketamine in your vagina and calling a urologist

i'm gonna call troll

ket is water soluble this is some bullshit

This is they I would never ask such a question here and I guess why we don't see them so often. People act like they are 15 and giggling because they hear things about private parts.

I would imagine that by the time someone gathers themselves enough to get on the computer and type paragraphs of concerns, that whatever issue there was, if any, is gone.

But of course, many drugs can be absorbed into the skin, especially the right areas. Be conscious of this, and wash up accordingly.

Cocaine was fun to "play with", but there would be a good example of the risk of playing too much. ;)

Meh i dont think many drugs can be absorbed trough the skin just like that, it would have to be amphiphilic (sp) which is not that typical.

Examples of that are DMSO or garlic flavor which you can taste after rubbing it under your feet

This is they I would never ask such a question here and I guess why we don't see them so often. People act like they are 15 and giggling because they hear things about private parts.

Private parts :D

I suspect the real reason this question doesn't come up often is something slightly more obvious.

Thanx for all the advice, my niggaz. As of the last few days my pussy is fine. Next I'll make sure nigga goes rectal.

Status
Not open for further replies.