• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Problem smoking crack

That's probably it, don't take such long hits and let it cool off before trying again. Every so often (like after smoking a 20) remove the chore and pull it apart with your fingers so it doesn't get clogged. It should be sticky and not burned.
Shorter hits have been helpful for me too.

Hi guys I'm from the UK and we do it very different here but much simpler. Just get a small as possible pipe usually sold as a weed pipe. A little 4 piece unscrewable thing or just something like an inhaler without the tin or a pill bottle with a pen (remove Ink part) then tin foil over the business end with some holes in. Then we put cigarette ash in (about half a fags worth) and the crack on top.
Add flame by just touching it and flash it on and off the gear till gone. Hold in as long as possible and jobs a goon one. That's how we do it here.
This is the type of pipe & technique I use.

Ok. Thanks for the replies. I need input from more people though too.

So since posting this I've had like 4 more sessions. all the same result. I use a glass straight shooter with the standard size copper scouring filter in the end, burnt of course to rid it of harmful chemicals. Then I load a nickel or so of my stuff, pretty good quality, and set a timer on my phone that beeps after 14 seconds so I don't over torch it. I start with it vertical after melting the rocks on a bit, and I put the lighter up top and draw gently to crackle the rocks and melt them into the chore. Then I point it directly out from my face and draw the tip of the flame into the opening, making sure to take it off and on so it doesn't get too hot. I feel the smoke coming in as I inhale, then I stop and hold it for 15-20 secs then exhale. No smoke. And it ALWAYS tastes like burnt shit. So what the hell do I do

I never hit the crack pipe right either, or had enough to get good results. Sounds like the technique they pushed on me, plus I was spose to rotate it or some ish..... than when it was there hit they straight torched that shit.....(which leads me to believe that may be the thing to do?) Btw I am not going to try crack again... I think this method may be overated and the key is a good size chunk not tricky lighter work.

Go to a farm supply store or regular hardware store and invest in a 3 to 4 inch pipe fitting made with thick, heavy metal. Apply char boy to said pipe. Load crack rock. Heat with a bic lighter. Hold the smoke in as long as possible taking micro breaths until the smoke is almost all absorbed by your lungs. At this point, your ears should start ringing, even from a dime. Exhale. Repeat.
Bellringer technique?