View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Probably the worst way of doing a cold extraction LSA

reyn4

Bluelighter
Followed the first result from "Simple LSA extraction" and ended up on a sort of wikipedia website (don't know if I can mention those), anyway, I have a thing for not paying enough attention which always gives me hard trouble and this time I managed to sneak this up into reading this guide. What I think I did wrong:

Pulled out the seeds without caring too much of the light in the room. (There was a step that involved covering the cup so that fridge light doesn't interfere)
Used a garlic crusher to try and crush them as much as I can and barely manage to break them in double
Put the garlic in the cup together with the seeds in the fridge right from the beginning.

It almost 3 hours into the fridge, can I leave it and take it out tomorrow one hour before work ends to get into the trip right after work, or do I throw it in the bin because leaving it for so long already killed the chances?
Or maybe one of the enumerated steps above did this deed and now it's useless?

this just makes me speechless.. for real sounds like some kid wrote a trolling extract recipe and laughs in his pubes thinking someone trying to eat garlic that tastes like nuts ( well the first hundred seeds tastes likes nuts and then it becomes horrible tasting)

also... frigde light for sure not serious... its not even on when door is closed lol

@Littana I feel like you are entertained by this, so let me paste the recipe that I tried to follow:

1. The water should be boiled (inside an open container, i.e. not a pressure cooker) and left to cool down to room temperature. There is no specific measurement of water needed as the LSA will extract into it regardless, but a small glass is recommended so that the final product can be 1 part water and two parts fruit juice.
  2. Depending on the desired dosage, (Hawaiian baby woodrose [4 to 12 seeds]) or (Morning glory [50 to 250 seeds]) should be crushed using a mortar and pestle or a hammer and then put into the water.
  3. The water should be then put into a fridge for at least 4 hours or more and covered in something such as tinfoil or a paper bag to avoid exposure to light when the fridge is opened.
  4. After the water has been refrigerated; a finely chopped up garlic clove should be added to the water for 30 minutes and stirred periodically to reduce the nauseaand "body load". This is thought to work because the sulfur in garlic may act to remove the cyanogenic glycosides within the seed matter, although this has yet to be validated scientifically. It should be noted that LSA is capable of producing nausea on its own in a seemingly unpredictable fashion.[citation needed]
  5. A small amount of fruit juice can be added to help eliminate the taste of the seed matter.
  6. Sieve out the seed matter and garlic, and this can be discarded of. Sieving through a fine material such as an old t-shirt or a paper filter to remove every last bit of seed matter will help greatly.