Preworkouts containing 1.3-dymethylamylamine

trogere

Bluelighter
What do you think of preworkouts like Jack3D containing 1.3-dymethylamylamine?

I tried a dose last week, and I was really impressed by how it affected me at the gym. I was agressive for a few days after, but I think it was due to my work schedule, with too much nightworking at fall.

I heard that products containing 1.3-dymethylamylamine have an addiction potential, and that some users are going through withdrawal when their stock is done.

What are your thoughs on the subject?

I've gone through two tubs of 'Jack3d' and just finished some 'PreSURGE'.

The first few times taking 'Jack3d' I felt out of my mind happy - mostly out of my mind. Performance would go up and down when I felt too stimulated.

I think 'Jack3d' is a bit too much stim just to workout. PreSurge was much better as far as feeling but I burnt out on that too. The stuff makes me tune out the rest of the world, and makes creative thinking a bit cloudy. I like it but I wouldn't take it all the time.

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that it was toxic on rats.

I myself prefer Pre-Workouts with Beta-Alinine and Arginine. You should check out White Flood by controlled labs. Its just as good as Jack3d and doesn't come with a post-workout crash. Plus the pumps are unreal! My skin felt soo tighhhtttt

What do you think of preworkouts like Jack3D containing 1.3-dymethylamylamine?

I tried a dose last week, and I was really impressed by how it affected me at the gym. I was agressive for a few days after, but I think it was due to my work schedule, with too much nightworking at fall.

I heard that products containing 1.3-dymethylamylamine have an addiction potential, and that some users are going through withdrawal when their stock is done.

What are your thoughs on the subject?

I haven't seen this happening at all,I've heard nothing but good stuff about jacked. I think if you adjust your dosing to fit your own needs you should be ok.I like clear shot personally you might want to check it out and see what you think.

So dosing low would be a good way to avoid overstimulation and reduce postworkout crash?

So dosing low would be a good way to avoid overstimulation and reduce postworkout crash?

Dosing low means you won't build a tolerance as fast.

Don't get me wrong - sometimes three scoops is fantastic. I'd build up to that opposed to starting high and "staying high". The negative effects were random. Sometimes if your tolerance is high enough you'll actually feel sleepy.

Burning out is annoying. I've been burnt out for awhile. Even if I'm not taking a preworkout I at least drink coffee ("cycling off" to me just means sticking to coffee). Kind of need it to function now. Oh crippingly phsyical addiction! :!

I use Cellucor's M5 Extreme which contains 1,3-dimethylamylamine, I love the surges of energy and euphoria... I used to use a tub of Jack3d per month but I felt like it wasn't enough creatine, arginine, and beta-alanine so I switched to Cellucor's M5/N0 stack.

I've never experienced any sort of withdrawals/addiction from the dimethylamylamine though, even when I had purchased a few grams online awhile back and had been taking anywhere from 50-100mg per day and cut cold turkey.

never really got much using 1.3-dymethylamylamine (although I've only had single doses spread weeks apart).

Just got a weigt gain powder containing beta-alanine and have been impressed with that- expensive but best gains I've seen in a while...

jacked is fucking trash.....only preworkout worth mentioning is 1mr by BPI

I just received a sample of this in a bb.com order. Not bad. I didn't get that "railing speed" feeling, though. Didn't really crash either.

My favs are 'PreSurge' and 'Superpump 250'. I'd like to try the new 'Superpump MAX' but only GNC sells it. GNC is strictly for yacht owners.

yeah sounds nice, was at my workout store today nd he showed me the one of many containg this stuff.
said he had a large dose of it and said it felt a bit like cocaine.

I just received a sample of this in a bb.com order. Not bad. I didn't get that "railing speed" feeling, though. Didn't really crash either.

My favs are 'PreSurge' and 'Superpump 250'. I'd like to try the new 'Superpump MAX' but only GNC sells it. GNC is strictly for yacht owners.

I renamed Superpump to SuperDump. it works for a couple of weeks no more. at least I didn't got headaches from it as I got from NanoVapor

I renamed Superpump to SuperDump. it works for a couple of weeks no more. at least I didn't got headaches from it as I got from NanoVapor

ive heard people call it superdump at my gym, cause half way thru they need to shit.

Mesomorph

https://*******/aps-nutrition-mesomorph

Simply incredible. Lasts ~6 hours

Last edited by a moderator: