View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines pretty sure the first time i did acid it was n-BOMe

shark_barkbark

Greenlighter
(i’m 5’5, female and was about 100lbs when this happened) the first time i did LSD (pretty sure it was nbome) i was introduced to it very casually, my ex partner got us both a tab to do on a weekend i spent on their house. They gave me a short chit chat about set and setting, good trips, bad trips, not to fight it ect. I had already kinda knew about it from microdosing shrooms and doing large doses of DPH. we each had a blue gel tab, and when i put mine on my tongue i noticed an off taste. Looking back we should’ve known to spit it out.

i forget just how long it took to hit me but we were watching youtube when i noticed i was extremely euphoric, excited and couldn’t stop fucking gurning. (ever since then i grind my teeth in my sleep, it’s not often but when it happens it’s enough to wake someone up)on top of that i was extremely shaky, my heart was pounding so fast it surprised my partner, and they said i looked crazy. But they were feeling the same way, they were extremely out of it, their stomach hurt like crazy, they had a mild fever and was clearly not reacting well. luckily they didn’t feel bad enough for them to want to call someone, and they were mostly there throughout the night.

Every time i take real acid it feels different, whereas the times i did nbome it felt similar.

Unfortunately many many people were fooled by the nbomes. I knowingly took 25b once and it made me twitchy as hell, so I ended up flushinggrams of 25b,c, and i

Yea my third time trying 25C I had horrible vaso for like 24hrs afterwards, even when the trip was pretty much over..

-GC

@shark_barkbark
The gel tab format is not really good for NBOMe's and a slightly off taste does not mean it is not lsd.

An off taste can be ink, or dirty hands or environmental debris, or the gell itself.

NBOMe's have a very strong stinging metallic reaction ( over a couple of minutes) on the tongue not a slightly off taste.
there is no question when you taste it and it is not slight at all.
I hope you had a good time anyway, and I am sure it has not damaged you as you have survived the experience which is only a heart danger during the peak if you are succeptible and the dose is too high.

Gels are usually real (lysergamides or) lsd, and usually very evenly and expertly made.