View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Pretty sure 4-AcO-DMT changed my life

SolarBassman

Greenlighter
So, I got ahold of some 4AcO and took a baby dose to make sure it wouldn't kill me. Very very minor visual affects with lighting, but it was so uplifting on my thoughts. I've been horribly depressed, skipping classes, ready to just be done. But after taking a pinch of this stuff I reflected on my life. And for some reason I'm actually doing a lot better. It's been 4 days and I'm hoping this doesn't wear off or I don't forget, but I'm not drawn to smoking weed anymore, I feel guilty smoking cigarettes, and I feel ready to get myself on track and find another job. It's as if this drug figured out so many problems I've been going through, and gave me such beautiful insights on stupid things.

For example: while I was high on it two friends were playing with lighters making a huge flame. Instinctively, I thought "wow, how immatu-" and then it was as if that thought was cut off by another one: "right now this is funny. One day, you're gonna move past this and it won't be funny. But for now? Enjoy it. You'll be forced to move forward soon. Enjoy the small things now." How profound! I did this with a few things, such as the effects of alcohol, that awkward middle phase we all wander through out of High School between finding a job, relations between literally everything and anything, and relating with people. Obviously these are all things we know firsthand, but this magic powder was a very strong reminder and teacher.

It was my first psychedelic and it was as if I sat down with the best counselor on the planet, and I didn't even 'trip'. I told my best friend about it, and he took a small dosage as well, enough to trip, but he agreed with me. After comedown he seemed to be a different person to me. He was downright shy beforehand. After, he was far more outgoing, happy, and said he had a desire to meet new people. He's never had that desire. I want to talk to him again in a few days to see if the knowledge stuck, but I think it did.

I'm gonna stay off the stuff for two weeks to reflect on it, as everyone really should do.

I knew some people would get some questions answered from it, but I'm just so astonished about how much I actually learned. It's as if It was exactly what I needed.

pretty sure its not going to kill you even if you don't take a baby dose lol

if there was one drug that makes you "repent for your sins" its 4-aco-DMT in my opinion.

it's changed my life for sure, however I like to start with at least 15mg.

anyones first psychedelic experience will change them relatively permanently. they make you more empathetic and show you what love is.

"as if I sat down with the best counselor on the planet" I described my first experience like that as ,"my mind was reading a handbook on life and love that was secretly hidden in some magical corner of my mind this whole time."

Nice report SolarBassman!

Psychedelics can be really therapeutic and self-growth enhancing, like you've experienced. Remember that the drug didn't figure out these problems for you, it really was you that figured them out! You were just looking through a different lens, provided by the 4-AcO-DMT. I suspect you know all that tho, and it is convenient shorthand for all that to say the drug did it :)

I find most psychedelics have this kind of therapeutic/growth potential, each in their own way. However, my fews tries with 4-AcO-DMT give me the impression that it's particularly suited to this kind of thing. Pharmacologically, it's super close to magic mushrooms, but I find it to be even more useful for self-therapy/growth than mushrooms are.

Anyways, good to hear this really positive experience, well done with being careful with your dosing and getting the most out of it.